The online racing simulator
1990 F1
(50 posts, started )
1990 F1
Hi all, i ve been playing with the editor since a little bit and decided to start making some good old F1, LFS imo is one of the best for open wheel so i decided that it needed more

the first one will be the Tyler ( Tyrrel irl ) 018

this is very basic low poly body but im better with UV map, it will look good Smile

im not at all a forum user, in fact, its one of my first time i ever try to create a thread on any site so i apologize if its ugly, i ll keep posting update concerning the F1 Thumbs up

first update : body exported in the editor, UV done and default texture too by a friends who use Substance Painter

suspension are placeholder and will be deleted to be replaced with real LFS suspension
This is exciting! Keep it up
thank you !
havent posted much but i worked on it non stop and here is some upddate so far

wings are done and mapped

suspension got deleted and redone and configured correctly correctly with LFS suspension ( i dont have real spec data but it look good to me )

wheels are done too, now i need to do a steering wheel, tacho, engine and aero spec

i need to do mirror too but i still havent figured how, if someone know, please tell me ^^
first test of this monster, this thing is awesome, but need alot of work setup wise, its way too dangerous for the moment

quick video i made of it Big grin

note that the skin wont be included as it contain real brand, i can release it separately tho

-
(Driftmonkey06370) DELETED by Driftmonkey06370 : changed to public mod
I'm obsessed with the display. Awesome mod!
Looks awesome! can i get acess to it? Big grin
yup, made it public Big grin
Seems good so far, only thing bothering me is the driver animation and the dash
i agree, i am slowly updating it, im also working on updating the interior, new steering wheel and then i ll start the dash, i will post picture when i ll be back on the pc Smile
here is the new finished steering wheel

animation is fixed too now, i ll push the update in an hour
quick test of the new steering wheel and animation, i also use the new low downforce setup

new WIP dashboard

90% done, new update later in the day Smile

final version for now

update released
Elbows stick out of the sides (see the steering position on the bar in the bottom)
Attached images
lfs_00000004.jpg
lfs_00000003.jpg
Yup i ll try to fix that
V1 of the new skin, actually already released

and there is the new WIP Smile

new skin finished and released Smile

+ 2 new skins released Smile

Keeps getting better and better, keep it up man

1990 F1
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG