The online racing simulator
Lancia Stratos
(81 posts, started )
I check and everzthing is fine but still i cant see skin in game, there is only default skin.
Version 4
- Added rally style light pod selectable in RALLY configuration
- Added trip meter on the dashboard
- Moved cente gauges closer to the driver
- Reduced light texture size
- Fixed holes between doors and roof

#78 - FIZ
Dear Flame, this thing is so good but damn if it is hard to drive on tracks.
Meanwhile I still hope you will add slick tires, and:

- The central mirror could be prettier;

- Even more trivial: reducing rear height (not at the limit, still using reasonable values) and then bouncing the car, the tire can overlap the car body;

- This could be unfixable as it is caused by the shape of the car, but in rallycross tracks with other Acostas, from behind you can pass *under* other cars. The front is so pointy and low while the rear is so high, so it is a "perfect" scenario.
The LFS physics exagerates the effect a lot as usual unfortunately too.

Could this be at least reduced somehow? Maybe adding some almost-invisible points in the empty bottom part in the rear of the car?
On tracks it is harder to replicate, I suggest driving with AI on rallycross tracks and you will easily see what I mean.
Thanks for the constructive feedback!

The internal mirror will be improved for sure. It is not very good looking especially in VR.

Regarding the minimum height, I hope this can be achieved by adjusting the "max up" value in editor. I'll see what I can do.

I will also try to improve the collision mesh to be more forgiving about rear impacts.
Version 5
- Added more polygons for mirrors
- Added fire extinguisher in front of passenger seat
- Added textures for seats and floor
- Updated collision mesh to be safer on front-rear impacts
- Updated steering wheel
- Updated default setup - wheels no longer go through mudguards on full compression
- Updated default skin templates

Attached images
lfs_00001260.jpg
lfs_00001261.jpg
lfs_00001262.jpg
lfs_00001263.jpg
Good updates, but still needs rear mudflaps for rally spec, those were all time even on tarmac.

Lancia Stratos
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG