The online racing simulator
270th RTFR

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Attention! Of course we're going with time and we have updated event server to newest stable version - 0.7A!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: S1DUS*R.Kardol
Last XRR race won by: [WCL] J.Katila (242nd RTFR - BL GP Track)
Most XRR race wins: 13 races,13 different winners (Finland - 5 wins)
Last Aston race won by: S1DUS*Botsi (268th RTFR - MRT @ AS North Reversed)
Most Aston Cadet area config race wins: Lacko & CR|troy - 2 wins (Finland & Hungary & Switzerland - 2 wins)
Current rating leader: S1DUS*uNite (+1 point)

Event rating,standings and other statistics

Server link: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race
Race Green Discord: https://discord.gg/E37R5vD
Attached images
270thRTFR.jpg
Official results
Qualifying:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

The last standard RTFR of this year is also now complete and since it was outside any specific championships,a bit more different combo was picked - a quite fast car on rather short track,where drivers were clocking below 50 seconds per lap. With 29 cars on grid it was clear that everyone will see plenty of other cars during the half hour race.

Season long leader in both RTFR standings did not join for this one,leaving the victory lane up for grabs for everyone else,even if it's questionable if he could be a factor in race for win - J.Katila is known as someone who can be very fast with XRR and he had no real competition today. The finn extended the 7-or-more-wins club to 10 members and also scored his 6th pole position,5th fastest lap of the race and 13th top5 finish. Unite finished 2nd with more than half minute gap (14th biggest margin of victory) and scored his 51st top5 finish. Another finn Doni finished 3rd,repeating his best result once again,9th top5 for him,followed by 4th and last finn in top5 - Fatal,who scored his 4th top5 finish. Best of non-finns and the last driver in top5 was J.Dohnalík,who finished the race already with 1 lap deficite - it's the 2nd time the czech driver scored a top5 finish.

VOD at Youtube:

After having said that "last standard RTFR of this year is also now complete",we have to admit that there is still one event with RTFR logo ahead this year - the rather experimenting RTFR-CCCC. Combo for the mods testing event is yet to be decided,while server will be online just on monday - it will be used for the sunday's big smashfest This is Crashmaaas !!! - these 2 very different events will conclude RGE activities this year! The RTFR season final standings will be finalised and published during this week!
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
Quote from Eclipsed :Best of non-finns and the last driver in top5 was J.Dohnalík,who finished the race already with 1 lap deficite - it's the 2nd time the czech driver scored a top5 finish.

Just curious, 2nd time when? This year?
Second time overall I think. See the Driver stats tab. I also find that surprising!
Me too, because i am sure CZ had at least 3 top5 finishes this year and i once finished second, back in the day.
It was meant "the specific czech driver" (Jarda) - blame the broken english (not sure now if mine or yours).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG