The online racing simulator
LFS Unlocking won't work as well
Hi there, since i've updated to the last version of LFS I can't unlock anymore.

I forgot the ingame username before so made an new account a while ago (with a typo in it lol).
Nevertheless, I've tried to change the ingame Password as was discribed in the post below me right now, but I was not getting the message 'Game Password is different' (translated from the Dutch version), I'm getting the message 'Unexpected Packet'.
If I try and put a wrong password, it actualy says that the 'Game Password is different' tho.

If I check the Account status here on the forum it says:
Quote :Your license status
Which content can you unlock?
Your license status is : Demo licensed

But I'm sure I had bought S2 before, and have several XRT setups.

Really strange this !
Anyone can help me or know what I'm doing wrong ?
Ingame username Igntion62

Cheers from the Netherlands Na-na
Are you sure you are logged in the correct account? We have seen many cases around here over the years, when someone came back to LFS after a long break, was surprised they dont have their license and turned out, they were logged in the wrong account.
Also, make sure you don't mix up WEB and GAME passwords (they are not the same - one you use to log in on the website here, other one you use to unlock your LFS on your PC).

If still no luck, I'd recommend contacting the developers themselves to sort out account/purchase issues. Make sure to include all the details you are aware of (username(s), your purchase receipt of S2 etc.). https://www.lfs.net/mailus
Quote from Igntion62 :But I'm sure I had bought S2 before, and have several XRT setups.

Here is the explanation for that:

Quote from Igntion62 :I forgot the ingame username before so made an new account a while ago (with a typo in it lol).

When you create a new account, the license you have on your other account doesn't magically transfer onto the new one.

If you forgot your S2 username but still remember your e-mail address you assigned to it, you can contact the devs as Mandula wrote and they will help you sort out.
** Best answer **
Hi,
I found an account named Ignition_62 on LFSworld. (spelled with a _ )
That account has some recorded races on S2 tracks.

One thing is strange:
When I copy the link, it links to a demo-account spelled without the _ underscore.
https://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=Igntion62#
Omg you guys are legends !

Would thank you guys a lot, tried several usernames but kept getting the message 'Username can not be found'.
Didn't try this one tho, massive thanks ! Omg omg omg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG