The online racing simulator
UF1 Club
(82 posts, started )
Downloading...

-edit-
Very nice editing, awesome choice of music. Lots of funny parts in this series, looks like tons of fun.
I cannot download any of the movies but still trying
Why not? Sure this is unneeded, but you have to type in a verification code and THEN wait like 30 seconds for the download to start.
Because I get this ---> All download slots (500) assigned to your country (Poland) are in use.
Please try again later.

every time I try to download it
Quote from KeMoT :Because I get this ---> All download slots (500) assigned to your country (Poland) are in use.
Please try again later.

every time I try to download it

did you try rapget? maybe it works with that...
Rapget, isn't that for Rapidshare only ?
Just tried that Rapget and it didn't work
WOW
These movies are amazing!

Micha
I know I am asking for much but maybe someone could put them somewhere else like Filefront.
To be honest, I didn't belive anyone could do it for me, thank you yamakawa very much

Does this file contain all the movies ?
#37 - Sage
Great videos! The fireworks at Blackwood and the start to Fern Bay we're great! Top notch!
WOW !

I hate low resolutions but this time I say - f**k the low quality ! these movies rock !

9.2/10 from me
Thank you KeMoT and all of you.
I hope that you try to download it if there is the movie which you liked.
thx for "All In One" option !!!

Great videos

Want to see some of these cool animations in game
:wow:

I haven't seen music attached to LFS movies this well never before.
yamakawa, you should consider making a living from you skills...
i enjoyed your work (thinks of the first BL GP vid), if i were you, i'd look for some way to make a living from it...

regards
OT: @micha: your sig is wrong. Homer's qoute is "D'oh!".
OnTopic: Still thinking your vids are great, yamakawa! Especially the Aston and Final video
thx for the hint
Best race reports I've seen :bowdown:
I love the beginning of BL GP with the in car DVD.
Great videos- rendered bits are really good
#48 - Nard
HAHAHAHA!!! AWESOME!

I loved it, FE Green was funny as hell, music choices were fabulous! Especially Playmate Of The Year from Zebrahead, that made me laugh out loud...

I really loved the way the whole events were summed up, in 15 minutes of watching!
I just watched few vids on youtube (at work atm, will download all at home). Bloody great vids!

Maybe we have maker of official LFS trailer here (when S3 full is complete)
Just watched these for the first time, amazing videos!

One question, what's the music at the start of the Final? before the 'in car dvd' is switched off, really recognise it!

UF1 Club
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG