The online racing simulator
UF1 Club
(82 posts, started )
Quote from Robster230 :Just watched these for the first time, amazing videos!

One question, what's the music at the start of the Final? before the 'in car dvd' is switched off, really recognise it!

Sounds like it could be from Bruckheimer's movie (The Rock maybe?) or Metal Gear Solid 2.
Nope, Pirates of the Caribbean.

Watching vids now.
AWESOME vids dude. Very well done, music goes well.... everythings just perfect. The animated parts add a great touch!

Good work, hope to see more
And in comes nutty boy to save the day and answer the quesion of which movie it's from, even though nutty boy has not seen this movie.

Like I said i've not seen the movie but I do know it's from Pirates of the Carribean.

EDIT: Damn rockbigdave beat me too it.
:haha:
One of the best LfS movies I ever seen!
But I have one question. Whats the name of the song that is in the Final Race on the Start?
#57 - S0ul
The video of round 2 is so freaking funny,its one of my all time favos^^
The one at teh start of blackwood sounds like it's from Pirates of the Cari-bee-an...... awesome viewing tho, thanks very much
Quote from z3r0c00l :The one at teh start of blackwood sounds like it's from Pirates of the Cari-bee-an...... awesome viewing tho, thanks very much

THX
Quote from WIGGA :One of the best LfS movies I ever seen!
But I have one question. Whats the name of the song that is in the Final Race on the Start?

Quote from z3r0c00l :The one at teh start of blackwood sounds like it's from Pirates of the Cari-bee-an...... awesome viewing tho, thanks very much

Wow. It's a few posts up all over again.
These movies are brilliant!! Really having fun watching them! First class!!!
this rules! fantasic vids! when i get s2 (in less then a month) im seriously lookin for uf1 clubs!
are there any? (i know theres this one, but in case they dont let me in)

edit: sorry, i didnt realise how old this topic was before i posted, im sorry
This is new fashion now ????? Have been about 4 topics just last week that where old as phuck and someone find them i dont know in wich page and bring them back like zombies, this forum is a mess, sometimes i get lost at some "new" topics until i realise some airhead just brought a dead topic back.
um i did just say sorry! sheesh, sometimes apoligy isnt enough with you people, from now on ill look b4 i post but i can erase something ive already posted can i? hmm?
#65 - Jakg
Edit>Delete Post
ok ill delete them, sorry jakg and slidaaa, ill look at the dates from now on.
sorry dudes
But this thread deserves to be brought back, so that everyrone, who missed the videos the first time, can see now, how great they are.
Its ok Adam...

soo Zeugnidontknowhowtotypeurnick than all good old video thread should be brought back then right ???? :S duh ppl today are soo lost

edit: wth adam its Slidaaaa whit 4 A's at least, preferably, slidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
until the limits of the text box is best
Quote from Slidaaaa :soo Zeugnidontknowhowtotypeurnick than all good old video thread should be brought back then right ???? :S duh ppl today are soo lost

:rolleyes:
Quote from Slidaaaa :Its ok Adam...

soo Zeugnidontknowhowtotypeurnick than all good old video thread should be brought back then right ???? :S duh ppl today are soo lost

edit: wth adam its Slidaaaa whit 4 A's at least, preferably, slidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

At least they didn't start a new thread... Or do you rather want that? No? Stfu then, thxkbai...
Quote from Slidaaaa :Its ok Adam...

well, zeugnimod's name is almost as difficult to spell as "Nordschleife" or "Koeniggsegg"
Quote from zeugnimod :But this thread deserves to be brought back, so that everyrone, who missed the videos the first time, can see now, how great they are.

True, if it wasnt bought back to life i wouldnt have seen them

Vids were absolutely brilliant love the render sequences i thought they were quite cool and the camera angles was brilliant and made it look comical in some places
F**K hell. those video awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to bring the topic back up. but its worth hitting reply button!!!!
i was watching these earlier but didnt want to bump an old thread.... really really are awesome video's....

top man
I love these videos. Whats the name of the song in "WHRT UF1 Club 6"?

UF1 Club
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG