The online racing simulator
Quote from martin18 :
Styling is amazing for sure! Hopefully we get some proper jdm wheels in there!

I made Hayashi Street replicas, I think they will fit this car
So I love the wheel look, and the wight feels really good, but the tires??? You put tire size(not a real size either 210/50R15) that a AE86 or a Miata would run tiny wheels for a massive car! This needs at least a 235 rear tire!

Steering is very very heavy
Quote from martin18 :So I love the wheel look, and the wight feels really good, but the tires??? You put tire size(not a real size either 210/50R15) that a AE86 or a Miata would run tiny wheels for a massive car! This needs at least a 235 rear tire!

Steering is very very heavy

Fortunately, a competent person agreed to work on the suspension of the car - RE Amemiya (not a tuning studio, xd)
So very soon the car will get a great setup, thanks to this man.
Seems to have tad bit narrow powerband.
I gave the suspension a fix. Adjusted the tires, though they're still relatively small, it is a realistic "Shakotan" setup and in real life would probably be called "Meaty" in the JDM crowd. I think its pretty nice to drive, I do think the boost should hit a little sooner and a lot harder, but in reality it does feel like a mildy tuned UZ to me! It feels a touch soggy on the default setup, but I enjoy it! No doubt it could be tuned with more racey sets! But overall, a very nice mod! I love the interior too, it really adds to it. We will see if Mr. High Speed Garage will approve of the suspension soon!
Attached images
Capture.JPG
ExcellentThumbs up
much better physics, and it looks good.

The sound is, um...
I can hear something rattling around inside the gearbox,
and Volume gain has bit too much.
Love this mod, maybe you can add some nice deep dish wheels, dark tint and a nardi steering then it will be perfect. Big grin
This has become a favourite of mine overnight, what a blast to drift this big boat, engine sounds nice too! Maybe at some stage you can make a drag car version of it, not a pro mod but with some 10.5 inch slicks on the back and skinnies up front with some more power!

Keep up the good work

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG