Various fixes for the updated RB4 GT
Generated new car images for official car selection page
More prominent warning for clipping in engine sound editor
In-game hosts InSim IP & port shown to owner on options screen
FIX: Pillion passengers on bikes are now supported
FIX: Translation bug with "sort by date"

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/95664
I've noticed 2 things:
- The rear tires of the RB4 GT are not 100% centered with the fender (maybe a bit forward?)
- It says "LFS Mods" on the license plates of the new car selection images (intentional?)
Attached images
0.jpg
3.JPG
1.jpg
Capture.JPG
Quote from Evolution_R :I've noticed 2 things:
- The rear tires of the RB4 GT are not 100% centered with the fender (maybe a bit forward?)

RB4 wheels always have been off-centered a bit
Attached images
Знімок екрана 2021-12-11 214757.jpg
Just had "MP Replay : Out of stash space" error and lost connection to server. Never saw this before. Client W57, server W54.
Attached files
WE3X_0R_15.mpr - 7.5 MB - 94 views
The RB4 is clearly gorgeous ! What a change Heart
i found another one message

Copy to clipboard 1920Ч1080

i think Ч must be X but in russian lng i see Ч

may be its part from editor? because my screen resolution is 4k
I was wondering Eric : as you came to deal seriously with the RB4 design, don't you plan to make a race version while you are at it in aim to master the rallyx tracks Shy ?
#8 - Eric
Quote from Flotch :I was wondering Eric : as you came to deal seriously with the RB4 design, don't you plan to make a race version while you are at it in aim to master the rallyx tracks Shy ?

We hadn't planned to make a GTR version of the RB4 because we already had the FXO GTR. I mean, we CAN do it but the next tasks for me is to finish the updated tracks before I focus on updating the other cars.

But let's face it, the way we're seeing the default LFS cars being modded, I'm sure an RB4 GTR or rallycross version will pop up somewhere. Big grin
I understand, and wait to see the "Progress report : Fern Bay" news showing what Fern Bay 2.0 will look like in the coming months !
Hope for you guys to enjoy some holidays !
Fern Bay overhaul may be postponed until after the first new graphics release:

Quote from Scawen :No, the tracks needed to be updated for the new lighting. Actually, we may release Fern Bay without a major overhaul, just a few fixes for the shadows. But the other tracks have had a serious overhaul and most are near complete.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG