The online racing simulator
ONIBUS VTR
(26 posts, started )
ONIBUS VTR
Driver's position seems to be a bit low. And yeah, this should weigh about 4 times what it does.
Quote from detail :Parece que o peso seja 16 toneladas menor do que deve ser. Ou me erro? Qual é o maior peso que LFS permite?

https://www.carris.pt/descubra/frota/autocarros-standard/
Peso (kg)
Peso Bruto: 18600
Tara: 11951

I think the weight is dertermined by the amount of frame points/tubes used. If he just used the simple start frame from the LFS editor then its missing the necessary tubage to make the weight more realistic
Quote from PeterN :Driver's position seems to be a bit low. And yeah, this should weigh about 4 times what it does.

yeah and it's way too fast acceleration and more than 200kph.. windows are too dark.
yeah please fix more Weight and set low Redline in real life max 2500-3000.

Love Bus mod!
Cool! I wanted to make a bus, and exactly one with a b7r engine! I work with those engines, I think it delivers the power really fast but then it's great. You need more weight so that the rear axle does not slip since in real life it is impossible to accelerate with a rear engine
#8 - jujek
this bus is crazy it drift like dream, leave it and make another version with real weight
I have seen in Indonesia buses without bodywork. I think they were moving them between two factories, one doing the chassis and the other doing the bodywork. It was really looking like mad max. Maybe it would have similar weight. You could it as your drift bus and do this one more physic correct. It is fun seeing it around anyway!
Quote from Degats :Skin kit (for v002)

Cheers! Made a quick one for the finns. Big grin
Attached images
pm2.jpg
pm.jpg
4737B6_pohjolan_matka.jpg
this is the best thing what can happend in this game
Attached images
lfs_00000019.jpg
lfs_00000020.jpg
I experimented in he editor to add weight and nerf the engine. Don't really know how to use the editor, but I managed to get to around 9000kg by adding frame pieces (to match the body size), moved the engine to the rear, and dropped it to about 200 bhp.

Makes it drive more like a bus Big grin
Raced against 8 other buses on Kyoto Oval. 10/10 would race again, dont nerf
It's a cool mod and I'd like to approve it but 2873 kg is way too low, so I feel it shouldn't be approved (at this time).
I totally agree. It should have like 10-12 tons of weight, just under 200 hp. Nod The dashboard

could be a bit more detailed and then it would be a great mod and drive more like in real life. Cool

The GAZ is way closer to behave like in real life, as example. Thumbs up
The "Terminal" text on the front is implemented using vertices and triangles. Probably would be better done as a simple surface that can be skinned. As it is it looks pretty odd with vehicle damage...
That or add numberplate text to be displayed there,so you can change "destination" on the fly.
the dashboard is uncomplited

it's just a curved rectangle with a dashboard map
Attached images
2022-01-05_16-52-40.png
Please add more weight!
The inside view windows are too dark as of right now!
Any possibilities to make faster version of this one? Perhaps removing all seats and unrelated weight. UF 1000 is still "half-a-minute" faster.

I happen to have race setup ready. R1-Slicks works nicely!
yea the slicks are nice. But it tips a little more easily now LOL.

Either way I like it
Happy to see the mass is corrected, thanks a lot!
Good one.
Vehicle type should be bus, not truck.
Driver animation and gauge cluster could be improved.
Windows could be less tinted too.

ONIBUS VTR
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG