The online racing simulator
XFR with street tyres?
(2 posts, started )
XFR with street tyres?
Does anyone have a good setup with grip for the XFR? oh on street tyres btw not slicks. Haven't seen one.

Thanks
Hey mate

I never really used XFR, but since a few weeks im having a blast racing on the AA Multiclass server.

Made some friends there as well.

However, since you have to unlock cars there I stumbled upon XFR at 1000 points.

I got me a base setup and modified it further to make it work at Aston and WE tracks.

Especially AS National i had in focus.

The base i used was the AS3 Set from Flame CZE. https://www.lfs.net/files/setups/21218/XFR-AS3-%5BGR%5DE-spr

Gears 1-3 were changed, which improved the cornering speed especially at apex and exit. Tyre pressures increased alot. Tyre angles for better turn in at key corners. Gearbox overall slightly moved. This all added up to a couple km/h more on the long straights. Stiffness changed for better stability and pace in highspeed corners (Turn 1 AS3 or Turn 1 at Westhill). Brake balance moved to rear, as you can step on em really hard with this car but front tyres are a huge issue as well as stability entering highspeed corners. (Good to get some explanations for changes beyond "Cause its faster", isn´t it?) ;-)

Maybe this isn´t exactly what you were looking for, but since almost everyone threw away their AS Nat WR setup to try mine today I guess it´s better than no answer and if I one day get my hands on an XFR on TC City i think this is a decent base to move on from with street tyres. Thumbs up

Managed to do a decent 1:56 time and server rank 14 with it, using an old Ps4 gamepad playing from the couch Omg omg omg

Im sure someone with wheel can easily do 1:55 or even 1:54 with this set. Pace on the straights is alot better than current WR setup for AS Nat.

I encourage everyone to challenge me/us, so i share it with all you guys.

Pretty sure, i will post a little update soon as im sure I will get that 1:55 even with my shitty Ps4 pad ;-)

Enjoy

(62 Laps = 13 Sprint Races at AA Multiclass AS3. Never raced the car before. Curious what someone with 2k rounds can do.)
Attached files
XFR_^5UGLY XFR.set - 132 B - 227 views

XFR with street tyres?
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG