The online racing simulator
wet weather
(34 posts, started )
Why weather would be good but then what happens when new ppl buy an S2 Lisence and can't drift,race on the wet weather then they will get pissed off at LFS just because of a track that requires skill into drifting, racing on that certain course...Plus why mark skaife?? illepall U should of gone with a Ford Driver
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Why weather would be good but then what happens when new ppl buy an S2 Lisence and can't drift,race on the wet weather then they will get pissed off at LFS just because of a track that requires skill into drifting, racing on that certain course...Plus why mark skaife?? illepall U should of gone with a Ford Driver

what the .... ....................illepall
Dunno mate, apparently he's from my part of the world but I don't understand a word he's saying ...

j/k
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Why weather would be good but then what happens when new ppl buy an S2 Lisence and can't drift,race on the wet weather then they will get pissed off at LFS just because of a track that requires skill into drifting, racing on that certain course...Plus why mark skaife?? illepall U should of gone with a Ford Driver

Hmm ... they won`t be able to turn it off :
Playing prang to new users like this tarnishes the communities image, are you all trying to cause a bridge of transaction?
That was a nice bump!
I’m laughing at the fact that we have lawn mowers and probably will have tractor pulling soon.
posting in epic nostalgic thread w00t
#34 - Gunn
Quote from RE Amemiya :I’m laughing at the fact that we have lawn mowers and probably will have tractor pulling soon.

It's funny cos it's true Rofl

wet weather
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG