The online racing simulator
wet weather
(34 posts, started )
wet weather
all i want in lfs s2 is wet weather it would be so mad and exiting
#2 - axus
Welcome to the forum.

WOW 50000 threads on this since S2 ALPHA launch. We'd have never thought of it since real racing never happens in wet weather and like you say it would be mad and exciting... Please skim through the Improvement Suggestions Log which is stickied in the Improvement Suggestions forum.

Tristan, take it easy on him...
#3 - Lino
Quote from axus : We'd have never thought of it since real racing never happens in wet weather

What are you talking about? Racing happens in wet weather all the time. I think it would be really sweet.
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Lino :What are you talking about? Racing happens in wet weather all the time. I think it would be really sweet.

sarcasm..
Quote from mark skafe :all i want in lfs s2 is wet weather it would be so mad and exiting

LFS S2 for everyone EXCEPT Mark Skafe - The best online racing sim possible, with tactics, great physics, a cool community, pitstops, accidents, and a whole bunch of fun.

LFS S2 for Mark Skafe - a programs that shows a wet track. No cars, no racing, no people. JUST wet weather.

Sounds really mad and exciting...

Also, now you want less grip you are forbidden from EVERY critisising LFS's low speed tyre physics, since you clearly have plenty already.

And that was me taking it easy.
What a nice welcome
Quote from Blackout :What a nice welcome

If he wanted a good welcome, he shouldnt have been such an idiot
give him some lovin' boys and gurls... he's crying in his corner !
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
If you're going to name your self after one of Australia's most popular V8 super car drivers please spell it correct. It's Mark Skaife.
Quote from FPVaaron :If you're going to name your self after one of Australia's most popular V8 super car drivers please spell it correct. It's Mark Skaife.

Thats just being plain stupid, this is a thread about wet weather not his name.

You should of searched first, then you wouldnt be flamed like this.

Its quite worriny that you guys spnd oyur time flamig instead of helping people
Quote from mark skafe :all i want in lfs s2 is wet weather it would be so mad and exiting

I think you may be the 1st person to think of that!
What a great idea! Why didn't anyone else think of that?
I'm still waiting for the first good post to this thread. And it isn't this.

lol

These forums are getting ridiculous characteristics. If you say that "I just bought LFS and laav it", people will kiss and hug you to death. If you suggest engine tuning or wet weather, you get so nailed. illepall

I want tractor pulling in LFS. Now go on another 20 posts on that. Later I'll post that it was a joke.
Quote from overkiller :Thats just being plain stupid, this is a thread about wet weather not his name.

Had enough threads about wet weather thought I might talk about his name instead.

Ps: This is my 100th post w00t yay party!!!!!
lawn mower racing anyone ?

ignoring the fact of how many previous threads

i can see the attractions of wet weather especially if it was available on a random basis during race (but only if you wanted it )

but

i think there are more important improvements first
Quote from tinvek :lawn mower racing anyone ?

YES!!! We need that on rallycross tracks.
#17 - Vain
Quote from tinvek :lawn mower racing anyone ?

And I always thought the MRT5 was just that, a modified lawn mower.

Vain
Quote from Vain :And I always thought the MRT5 was just that, a modified lawn mower.

Vain

NO U R
What do you mean by "nour"
#20 - Jakg
Quote from FPVaaron :NO U R

hes a lawn mower?
Who said racing in wet isnt racing? And why some people are insulting well, this has been suggested kazillion times allready
Quote from thisnameistaken :Mark: I think some of these people have sand in their vaginas, please disregard.

That's gotta itch!

Has a point though. Sometimes it's funny to see a guy get poked with a stick if he's the 9,000,000th person to ask about something without checking the suggestions log, but other times it's just boring. Especially if it's always the same people doing the poking. Oh well, such is life on a public forum

Having said that: FPVaaron, I was going to correct him about the spelling of "skaife" too - you beat me to it
#23 - Gunn

Weather is of course an obvious consideration and one that the devs would have considered since the beginning. Some members flame others when they suggest things that have been mentioned hundreds of times before, this has just occurred here.

We understand that not all new forum members understand how to use the search features and that not all new members will peruse existing topics before posting. It is a pity that some members get frustrated by inexperienced posting or the reiteration of well-worn topics, please understand that they may have seen similar topics to your's perhaps several dozens of times over the last few years and they probably wish you had searched the boards before posting. Most of our members seem to be really good people, so I don't mind apologising to you on their behalf, for the brash treatment they may have given you.

Welcome to the LFS Forum, here is a topic with a list of popular improvement suggestions for your convenience.
As you've already noticed, some people can be a bit harsh and short
tempered, but don't worry, not many of them really bite. We are all here
for the same reason, this great 'game' called Live for Speed.

Now, let's look at that blue toolbar on top, 3rd word from the end, Search.
Very usefull little tool. May i suggest using Advanced Search Weather
and night driving are probably the most popular improvement suggestions,
must be about 3 years old now. Although i don't expect these kind of
'features' until S3, we might get lucky and get to test them before,
in a patch...
I say give the new guy a break already. So he was too lazy to search, big deal. Comments like this can turn people off to this sim and this forum. New people have to figure - hmm that forum is probably "the" best place for info. If it means I have to visit there and get flamed, then maybe I should try another game. Lets face it - we dont get anything new around here from the devs too often, so why not re-hash old subjects for time to time for the new people? Sometimes these forum based search engines aren't exactly up to par with google, although I'm sure "rain" would have yielded some pretty good hits, Seriously tho, sometimes people want to talk and share opinions with those who are activly posting and reading the forums. I can see people posting commons threads just on this basis alone. It's more interactive. I'm sure if you did a search, you would find that anything that could possibly be discussed about LFS is either here or in the forums at RSC. Does that mean that lfsforum should be placed in read only mode for no other purpose than being an information repository? Come on. Anyway, Welcome Mark - I too would like to see rain especially since other sims are starting to give this feature some priority.
-
(RacingSimFan) DELETED by RacingSimFan

wet weather
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG