The online racing simulator
LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
Quote from audimasta :"Whistle" Audi R10 "whistle"

Bah! The R8 was much better
/me=Official diesel hater
The R8 was pretty quiet as it was, in the R10 you can hear the noise of the tires on the road...
But there have been other videos and discussions from more 'known' members. Just because someone doesn't post on this forum doesn't mean they can't be involved in the making/testing/suggestions of a mod.
you're just jealous, because none of the demo cars was featured yet
Hey man, just because he hasn't posted alot doesn't mean he isn't good in something that he makes or credible. I think his name is yakawa, he has only very few posts and he released some exellent stuff. But this sure is a long wait though...
This is some pretty impressive work!

It cant be fake.. the sound's match perfectly to the gear changes..
:feedtroll
what? aren't im allowed to feed the troll?! HELL, you should showed me the sign before i posted!
Hmmm....what is this? They've been teasing us for a month now and nothing has been released even though the thing is apparently working. Are they just going to keep it to themselves?

Please, give us some progress report because there's a lot of people waiting for these improved carsounds.
whao i'm in love...
hm.. watching german programming again i see?

lol jk, i LOVED the sound of that mercedes CLK though, that was awesome sounding
The Maserati and the Ferrari were great.
The Mercedes had some bite too though.

[Edit] Got my good headphones to hear it again. The Ferrari goes off the list. But the Maserati and Mercedes are still great.

Vain
Best sounding Mercedes is the McLaren SLR though... I also quite liked the Zender...
With well over 7,000 views of this thread, I'm sure I'm not the only person checking back up on this thread every day or so to see if the addon has gone public yet. Does anyone have a rough guide date for this yet? or is it being hyped to buggery and back like the april patch?

refresh.... refresh.... refresh...
Not being hyped much (other than this thread), and the only info I know is in this thread. No need to check it every day, just wait until someone posts in it, then check.
what annoys me is that, judging from the video, the mod seems somewhat completed. Atleast ready for an simple first release. Get a move on!
i dont mean to push things to make it earlier but im still hoping to see some more untidy driving to see sound reacting at some propelled wheels tracktion loss 'cos its lots of info while driving.
Quote from Phill :what annoys me is that, judging from the video, the mod seems somewhat completed. Atleast ready for an simple first release. Get a move on!

Maybe the program has random crashes, mysterious bugs and only works if installed at P:\

The video doesn't really tell alot.
I waited to enjoy this Mod, but tried to make it because it was not readily released

Plz download this link:
http://www.k5.dion.ne.jp/~yama-p/NewEngineSound_test.zip

This is not completed. Only BF1,and Engine sound does not stop even if you enter a garage.
That ain't bad Yama, sounds guite good.
Yes that does sound really nice, good job. Looking forward to see this progress.
By the way, I know it's not finished but is it possible to have "external" sounds? I mean so that when you're watching a replay using the trackside camera's it sounds like the car is really driving by instead of hearing the in-car sounds? Or is that not possible?
i thought i was smart..

and that S3 preview, was meant to be fake from the start!
If DirectSound3D etc. is probably used, I will think that I am possible.
But I can't do it.I expect Jacek & Prezsi.

LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG