The online racing simulator
LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
Quote from Electrik Kar :Maybe there's some good free sound samples over at the freesound project

Thanks for the link
Actually i am looking for a sound that i will convert to .ogg, and play it as "in race music" so it will make some environement sound, even if not surround.
Quote :so it will make some environement sound

Good luck with that. There's a lot of nice environmental field recordings at freesound. Is it possible to have track specific sounds (music)?- if so, it would be a fun experiment to imagine appropriate environmental sounds for each track. There's a highway running through Blackwood, so you might want some occasional low volume traffic noise. And birds and insects (big pond and the high grass) and stuff.. Good to keep it all quite subtle as the sound will invariably be looped. I liked how the guys had a helicopter sound for the aireal view. You could have the environmental stuff play in the TV camera view..
And on rallyx tracks gravel rattling
All the links are dead could someone please re host it for me?
Yamakawa, thankyou for these sound mods. They sound... really beefy.

My fav combo at the moment is FZR on KY Long (at sunset ). It's even better with your mod! Big thanks.

Doesn't help my driving though
Quote from yamakawa :I also thought so.
gravel rattling sound is difficult only at outgauge infomation.

is dirty tyre in outgauge information?
hows the progress going in the Jacek powered sound mod??
no news, which makes me sad...it sounded so good in that movie
Quote from Nard :no news, which makes me sad...it sounded so good in that movie

Let's hope they're still working on it, because it really did sound cool in that vid.
Quote from pwrguido :My sound is unsynchronized, what I do?

I change the cfg to

OutGauge Mode 2 ?@
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1 ?@
OutGauge Port 55?@?@ ?@
OutGauge ID 0

how the read-me file says but it stay worse :weeping:

I might know a way to fix this ... ... hmmm ... oh yea i've got it, buy an S2 License illepall
Is there anything else happening with this?
no,

it isn´t the application this thread is releated to.
Ahh.. my mistake, sorry. In that case, I don't think it's materialised, unless someone else can point us the way.
I don´t know maybe you are right and he only want such a tool and missed the one you posted
I only wrote it that no one will be irritated

And Yes I´m interested too if there will be coming more news/ the final project we are waiting for, or maybe the author thinks the competition is to big :P
I don't know but I think CSR is almost perfect already, needs just some bug fixing... needs maybe few improvements. So I'm not waiting for this program anymore. From the old vids it doesn't sound as good as CSR with good sound packs.

LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG