The online racing simulator
Nissan Sil80
(56 posts, started )
Nissan Sil80
I work as a professional industrial designer and 3D modeller more than 10 years. For me, the ideal of a beautiful car is Nissan Sil80, I made a model for render a long time ago.

Blueprints and references

But with the news about the mod system, I Change mesh for as I thought at that time, for a more authoritative look, cuz I was not sure if it was possible to create identical-looking to real cars. And optimize the mesh it to fit the limits of the LFS Editor

Try to how its look in LFS Editor. Not bad, But I want more staff.

Optimize mesh a bit more, and add more staff like springs and spoilers..

Different spoilers for different configurations. Stock, rocketbunny, and just big benchBig grin

and now it looks something like this

Attached images
R48hbnIfbJo.jpg
cxjBy12vzBk.jpg
n6cKd7eNaHo.jpg
I8ZTeDGKlOU.jpg
Снимок.JPG3.JPG
Снимок.JPG5.JPG
Снимок.JPG4.JPG
opMcIRvTA9U.jpg
hmxLcpUXfA4.jpg
12I63jb41gw.jpg
Снимок22.PNG
Huh, mighty impressive!
Beautiful work Aleksandr, subscribed to the thread Big grin.
Good work!
cant w8
Wish someone could make an E46 m3, or HGK Kitcar
Impressive
#7 - Tazka
Very nice. I see that JZX100 went through as it is so i think this would go through even with the original s13 frontend as a "variation".
Thank you for your positive feedback.
Final view. A bit of testing, finishing touches, and a submission soon.
4 configurations: stock spoiler \ RB spoiler \ bench \ bench + splitter and diffuser. They are all customizable in the garage.
4 color sliders: base \ roof \ hood \ moldings and plastic.

More in attachment.
Attached images
lfs_00000004.jpg
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000007.jpg
lfs_00000008.jpg
lfs_00000009.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000011.jpg
lfs_00000013.jpg
lfs_00000014.jpg
Looking forward to try this out. Very clean work, great work Aleksandr!
Wow! Many car configurations and color customizations too. This is gonna be the most detailed car on LFS. Great work!
"4 configurations: stock spoiler \ RB spoiler \ bench \ bench + splitter and diffuser. They are all customizable in the garage."

wow !!! Thumbs up
Good job mate!
Great mod. Would like to use it on servers.
#14 - CV95
Looking good! Hope you make custom rims in the upcoming updates.
Submitted, waiting Omg omg omg
Attached images
Снимок11111.PNG
hot stuff
Must be the highest detailed model ever seen in LFS.
Congratulations, thank you, and very much looking forward to driving it.
I stand corrected.
Quote from BeNoM :It's a nice mod, but that's a bit disingenuous to all the VOB modders througout the years.

These VOB mods are ripped from other AAA games, not created from scratch. what you say is a bit disingenuous to Aleksandr who create this mod from the very beginning all by himself.
Quote from BeNoM :It's a nice mod, but that's a bit disingenuous to all the VOB modders througout the years.

https://mark-jdmods.blogspot.com/

https://unlimmotors.weebly.com/mods.html

https://www.youtube.com/c/VanosWorkshop/videos

etc.

Man idk what you talking about, if you talking to mod makers, it’s their business that they don’t export their old mods in the LFS. I have nothing to do with it.

If you are talking about me, but I also do not understand what it is about, since this is my mesh, I made it myself, I threw the screen my wireframe above, you might have noticed that it is in squares. I personally do not know a way to export a mod so that it would be in squares in blender. You can only export a triangulated Mesh. And it cannot be properly edited. Easier to create your own...

Let's imagine that I was able to export the mesh in squares in some way. (which is probably impossible)
Show me a mod where my wireframe matches some other mod, of course, it may be similar due to the fact that the mods were probably made from photos and blueprints of real exteriors and interiors of s13 and 180sx as i do. But there cant be the same wireframe.

Attached images
3.PNG
2.PNG
Touché, I stand corrected.
It's nice to see so much effort put into mods like this, and the result is very high quality.

However I came across a few small issues in testing. When creating a new setup the maximum lock is changed to 45° for some reason, instead of the 50° available on the default setup. Also, it appears that despite saying "car's wheel turns 720° lock to lock" on the setup page, in reality it turns slightly less than that(I think these two issues are related). On this topic I'd like to suggest raising the max wheel rotation to something like 1080°(or 900°) to be the same as other cars of this style in LFS, as switching to a car with 720° when you're used to seeing something like 1080° can throw you off a bit.
Attached images
Screenshot_111.png
Screenshot_110.png
Screenshot_109.png
Quote from Tristatron :It's nice to see so much effort put into mods like this, and the result is very high quality.

However I came across a few small issues in testing. When creating a new setup the maximum lock is changed to 45° for some reason, instead of the 50° available on the default setup. Also, it appears that despite saying "car's wheel turns 720° lock to lock" on the setup page, in reality it turns slightly less than that(I think these two issues are related). On this topic I'd like to suggest raising the max wheel rotation to something like 1080°(or 900°) to be the same as other cars of this style in LFS, as switching to a car with 720° when you're used to seeing something like 1080° can throw you off a bit.

Yeah, you're right. It's some kind of bug, ill fix it in the Editor, I just put 800° and it switches to 720° in LFS...Shrug
I thought that it is easier for people with wheel controllers to go on 720°, that value is the majority of wheels I think.
Idk, maybe I made an update to 1080°.
It's not a bug, you just forgot to click one option in the editor:

if you put this option to YES, the limit will be what you put in the default setup.

Otherwise, this "bug" happens and every new setup will be max. 45 degrees with steering wheel angle calculated as if it was adjusted from 50 to 45.

And also i recommend to use 900° instead of 720°, 900° is much more common.

As for the mod itself everything looks great, but there are small visual artifacts specifically on the A-pillar. Maybe it feels slightly too easy to slide around? Big grin
Attached images
setuplock.jpg
-
(Aleksandr_124rus) DELETED by Aleksandr_124rus
Quote from nikopdr :It's not a bug, you just forgot to click one option in the editor:

if you put this option to YES, the limit will be what you put in the default setup.

Thx for the info.

Nissan Sil80
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG