The online racing simulator
Looks like they got new moderators
(105 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :I'm a mod on a fair few forums oooooooh, but they are nowhere near as big as this

all we need are more people using the report button...

you mean more to press the report botton on lfsforum?
well submited on some beta sites about lfs.
Quote from Ryanry64 :Either way faster, I think it's safe to say that you're probably about 30,000th in line to become a moderator. So eat healthily and exercise and you might get there

Anyone of us could create our own empty bulletin board and set ourselves as the moderator.

Faster please try and communicate in an internationally recognized language, it doesn't have to be English but at least understandable to someone else on this board.

Quote :am not asking and i know how to be a mod and what to ect i been modraters and admins befor.

Electro-Convulsive Therapy? What does ect mean?
Quote from ajp71 :Anyone of us could create our own empty bulletin board and set ourselves as the moderator.

Faster please try and communicate in an internationally recognized language, it doesn't have to be English but at least understandable to someone else on this board.

Electro-Convulsive Therapy? What does ect mean?

I understand what they saying.
#30 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :you mean more to press the report botton on lfsforum?

when neccasary yes BUT DONT JUST START DOING THIS TO BECOME A MOD!!!!!
Quote from faster111 :narr am not that far out man

yes you are, im sue im like 50th on the list (more like 150th!)
Quote from faster111 :I understand what they saying.

No you could've had:

I understand what they said.

-or-

I understand what they are saying.
Quote from ajp71 :No you could of had:

I understand what they said.

-or-

I understand what they are saying.

well they both the same
Quote from faster111 :well they both the same

ARE.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

ARGGGHH.

#35 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :well they both the same

i think you missed an "Are"

EDIT - Beaten by Munko the fast and Hyperactive the brave, yet beat ajp71 the slow

Better Munko?
Coming soon: English language and grammar workshop, hosted by faster111.
Let's make this thread the "faster111 learns to write english".

First, say: "I am faster111 and play LFS on my computer"

Then try to say it again. I know it may be hard, but let's give it a shot, shall we

EDIT: strobe stole my joke
#39 - Jakg
hyperactive - that is one of the few times i have litterally burst out laughing on a forum, well done
look my spelling be better when i get to collage becuase that what happen to my last summer when i posted on a siffrent forum then when i started school i got my spelling back anyway this topic was to hi to new modraters well u can close the topic now its full of spam
Quote from faster111 :look my spelling be better when i get to collage becuase that what happen to my last summer when i posted on a siffrent forum then when i started school i got my spelling back anyway this topic was to hi to new modraters well u can close the topic now its full of spam

Yes they teach spelling and grammar in college.

CollEge

E.

Argghhhhh, I agree about the locking though.
Quote from Hyperactive :Let's make this thread the "faster111 learns to write english".

First, say: "I am faster111 and play LFS on my computer"

Then try to say it again. I know it may be hard, but let's give it a shot, shall we

EDIT: strobe stole my joke

Quote from faster111 :look my spelling be better when i get to collage becuase that what happen to my last summer when i posted on a siffrent forum then when i started school i got my spelling back anyway this topic was to hi to new modraters well u can close the topic now its full of spam

Let's try again

Because - Big Elephants Can't Always Use Small Exits.

siffrent - I'm not quite sure what you were trying to spell here.

The spelling isn't too bad, you obviously haven't found a spell checker yet. The complete lack of any sentance structure or punctuation is the real problem.
Quote from ajp71 :Because - Big Elephants Can't Always Use Small Exits.

siffrent - I'm not quite sure what you were trying to spell here.

I knew that
Quote from faster111 :I knew that

Well if you knew I wouldn't be able to understand your spelling why didn't you look it up or at least write something that vaguely resembles a word in the English language. Well done on almost managing a sentence as well, just needs a full stop.
Quote from ajp71 :siffrent - I'm not quite sure what you were trying to spell here.

Well, the "s" is next to the "d" on the keyboard. Maybe he's just chronically obese. Remember the Simpsons episode where Homer puts on enough weight to work from home as a disabled person, but can't phone the nuclear plant in an emergency?

"The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the key pad with your palm, now."

Quote from STROBE :Well, the "s" is next to the "d" on the keyboard. Maybe he's just chronically obese. Remember the Simpsons episode where Homer puts on enough weight to work from home as a disabled person, but can't phone the nuclear plant in an emergency?

"The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the key pad with your palm, now."

LOOK you know WHY i MISS letters OUT I TYPE TO FAST.100% not lieing there
Quote from faster111 :LOOK you know WHY i MISS letters OUT I TYPE TO FAST.100% not lieing there

Crazy idea coming to me. Crazy, so crazy.

Type...Slower?

Check what you've typed before clicking submit?

It's not rocket science here.
Quote from Ryanry64 :Crazy idea coming to me. Crazy, so crazy.

Type...Slower?

Check what you've typed before clicking submit?

It's not rocket science here.

i try to slow down typeing but i canr't
Then try drinking some coffee. Maybe an espresso. That'll help.

Looks like they got new moderators
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG