The online racing simulator
Looks like they got new moderators
(105 posts, started )
Well my time will come but hi new modraters and good luck looking after your forums.
#2 - Jakg
erm

yeah

ps, if you dont need to know who moderates what, dont click here
wo cool but nice they old members of the forum right we will get to be modraters soon hopefully jakg. how long you been on the forum jakg more then the new modraters?
its not how long you've been here, theres more to it than just time with LFS
#5 - Jakg

started posting in about christmas 2005

its fair to say that i would only become a moderator after both Kev and Tristan had become them, and then had made such an apaling job they had to call me in
Quote from Jakg :Join Date: Aug 2005

started posting in about christmas 2005

its fair to say that i would only become a moderator after both Kev and Tristan had become them, and then had made such an apaling job they had to call me in

dont when when i started posting but i join in 2005 dec same as you joined.

ps and what do u mean its just more then time with lfs.
like i said; its not really how long you've posted, you just cant have an ego about it really (although one of them will sometimes.. but thats all i will say), its more about age and maturity; its like being a police officer, you cant be biased.. and if you are, you get fired

and if you want to see some serious age change, look back at my first posts back in RSC and see how fed up i got and how quickly my attitude got into the situation lol
Isn't the point in moderators cutting down spam and stuff, if so then I really don't see Jak as a mod!
Quote from XCNuse :like i said; its not really how long you've posted, you just cant have an ego about it really (although one of them will sometimes.. but thats all i will say), its more about age and maturity; its like being a police officer, you cant be biased.. and if you are, you get fired

and if you want to see some serious age change, look back at my first posts back in RSC and see how fed up i got and how quickly my attitude got into the situation lol

so if i be nice and helpful ect like a cop then we mite have a chance.
#10 - Jakg
Quote from Bawbag :Isn't the point in moderators cutting down spam and stuff, if so then I really don't see Jak as a mod!

dammit ive been outsmarted!
Quote from Bawbag :Isn't the point in moderators cutting down spam and stuff, if so then I really don't see Jak as a mod!

like cutting down the swaering like the bad words fillter should.
Quote from faster111 :so if i be nice and helpful ect like a cop then we mite have a chance.

There are nice and helpful cops?
Quote from L(Oo)ney :There are nice and helpful cops?

huh not where i live anyway what i mean is if we act like them is it a batter chance of been a modrater?
If you ask for it you wont get it, simple.

The moderators arn't picked from who wants it most, but who would do the best job in keeping the place in line.

Being a mod or an admin isn't as good as you think though, you have people watching you especcially to pick up mistakes or bad judgement and pointing them out because of your admin/mod status.

And this was only a forum with a couple of hundred users that I was on, being a mod on here doesn't sound like fun to me.

But if your like Jak who lives on here then I guess it would be like christmas for him.
Quote from Bawbag :If you ask for it you wont get it, simple.

The moderators arn't picked from who wants it most, but who would do the best job in keeping the place in line.

Being a mod or an admin isn't as good as you think though, you have people watching you especcially to pick up mistakes or bad judgement and pointing them out because of your admin/mod status.

And this was only a forum with a couple of hundred users that I was on, being a mod on here doesn't sound like fun to me.

But if your like Jak who lives on here then I guess it would be like christmas for him.

am not asking and i know how to be a mod and what to ect i been modraters and admins befor.
Moderators shouldn't be choosen by post count/time. In fact people with low post counts often make better moderators because they don't spend their time making pointless posts like this one
Quote from faster111 :am not asking and i know how to be a mod and what to ect i been modraters and admins befor.

If you are asking how to be a mod/admin you may as well give up your aspirations to become one (see what I said about pointless posts ).
I can't tell if this guy's for real anymore, or if it's someone just taking the piss..

Either way faster, I think it's safe to say that you're probably about 30,000th in line to become a moderator. So eat healthily and exercise and you might get there
Quote from ajp71 :If you are asking how to be a mod/admin you may as well give up your aspirations to become one (see what I said about pointless posts ).

want poof about me beening a modrater on anther site give me till after 1.30 uk time and i post you a pic of my user name anyway its nearly the same as my racer name so it souldnt be hard to pick out.
Quote from faster111 :am not asking and i know how to be a mod and what to ect i been modraters and admins befor.

I find that sentence quite scary. Not only because I don't understand anything from it, but because it just sounds so..., lol

About the new mods, Imho, good choises

EDIT: can anyone write english more horribly than faster111? I mean, come on
Quote from Ryanry64 :I can't tell if this guy's for real anymore, or if it's someone just taking the piss..

Either way faster, I think it's safe to say that you're probably about 30,000th in line to become a moderator. So eat healthily and exercise and you might get there

narr am not that far out man
Quote from faster111 :want poof about me beening a modrater on anther site give me till after 1.30 uk time and i post you a pic of my user name anyway its nearly the same as my racer name so it souldnt be hard to pick out.

I do believe you're missing the point entirely. Anyone can become a moderator for a forum but that doesn't qualify you to become one anywhere.
Quote from Ryanry64 :I do believe you're missing the point entirely. Anyone can become a moderator for a forum but that doesn't qualify you to become one anywhere.

i know anyone can be one
#24 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :want poof about me beening a modrater on anther site give me till after 1.30 uk time and i post you a pic of my user name anyway its nearly the same as my racer name so it souldnt be hard to pick out.

I'm a mod on a fair few forums oooooooh, but they are nowhere near as big as this

all we need are more people using the report button...

I can't wait to see this poof.

Anyways, I can assure you guys and girls that moderating isn't some kind of holy grail. As an administrator at a forum with (at the time of writing) 125,585 registered members and nearly 2.5 million posts, it can be more work than recreation when you visit the forum.

Incidentally faster111, I don't think they make moderators out of people who can't make themselves understood in their native tongue, or leech S2 licences from generous individuals and then give up on it, only returning to advertise their forums and another game.

(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG