The online racing simulator
(Solved)I got automatic ban (Code1) during the mod testing..Bug?
Hi there.
I had this acc long time and I recently bought S3 (due to recent news about mods), doing unlocks and testing new mods, today I'm enter on the "Chuckland" server and got an automatic ban with - "Banned for possible account fraud(Code 1)". Confused
What do I need to do?
Attached images
So8e8cOpiYE.jpg
The server list is empty now, I don't understand what to do, apparently some kind of bug.
Chuckland is the TC server. And Code 1 means you have logged from other country, you can set you are in a holiday mode to the country you are currently right now from here - world.city-driving.co.uk - My account button. I think the ban is 24h
Yup, to be clear, this is not LFS that has banned you. It's the custom InSim functionality created by the TC people that have set certain rules.
Quote from superlame :Chuckland is the TC server. And Code 1 means you have logged from other country, you can set you are in a holiday mode to the country you are currently right now from here - world.city-driving.co.uk - My account button. I think the ban is 24h

If it 24h then ok..but I'm even don't remember when I played on TC servers, probably years ago, maybe more than 3 years.. and a very small amount of time. And probably I'm In the same country, although I sometimes travel, but rarely.
Ok, then if I got banned only on TC server, why do I have an empty list of hosts? Is that how it should be? It is very strange..
If I am banned on TC servers, I do not mind, but I need the rest of the servers...
Attached images
Снимокввфывфывфы.PNG
I have hosts, make sure you checked the right things Big grin
-
(Aleksandr_124rus) DELETED by Aleksandr_124rus
Select ALL in top right corner instead of HARD.
Quote from superlame :You have checked "Hard" on top right, make it to ALL and click the refresh button Smile

Omg.. my bad, thanx man.
Quote from Flame CZE :Select ALL in top right corner instead of HARD.

Yeah didn't notice it, sorry for panicBig grin
And make FCV grey to be neutral. Blue means you only see servers with forced cockpit view set, iirc. ;-)
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG