The online racing simulator
Player picorock suspected of cheating
Ive been in many races with the player and have noticed their car spontaneously gain top speed and corning grip. im not sure if theres a potential physics engine based reason this could be happening or if they have some kind of external tool that could be responsible. just thought it may be worth mentioning. dont know if anyone will do anything about it or if theres a better place to report this but id love to hear feedback or any potential explanation. maybe im just an idiot XD
Share the mpr.
i didnt think to save it... im new to the game... heard about it from jimmy broadbent and just started playing today XD
there is an autosave feature, and maybe enabled by default. Take a look in your mpr folder ...
At first chicane in BlackWood, and the last corner, with correct angle you can win 10-20 km/h but maybe the tires are skidding?
This picorock? https://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=picorock
His laptimes in LFSW are close to WR,which is no surprise with 33k laps with XFG @ BL1. While your laptimes are 10 seconds off WR. It's all about practice,before reaching really good laptimes.

Find a good aetup here: https://www.lfs.net/files/setups
Practice and get used to this sim.
And don't call everyone cheater who's faster than you if you have very little experience.

I'm in LFS since very late 2007 - and still setting new PBs occasionally. Shrug
When you are so good, others say you cheat
gg wp
"spontaneously gain top speed and corning grip" doesn't sound like he's just being faster though...
Quote from Flame CZE :"spontaneously gain top speed and corning grip" doesn't sound like he's just being faster though...

he was sontaneously gaining top speed in corners Big grin
@Asmodeous : as is indicating Eclipsed, have you got a look to WR laptimes ? This usually highlight were we are not good enough when doing laptimes. https://www.lfsworld.net/get_spr.php?file=2397&w=1
Nice you just linked macro wr lap Shrug
Quote from Flame CZE :"spontaneously gain top speed and corning grip" doesn't sound like he's just being faster though...

I think he's confusing the occasional jitter from LFS netcode with unnatural/cheaty car behavior.
Quote from Viperakecske :Nice you just linked macro wr lap Shrug

I see what you mean, but on this combo finding the first quickest guy using autoclutch is 58th, and the first "non-cheating" the thing by using a clutch and an H shifter (for those who may not know, on a car like this your are supposed to use a H shifter with a clutch pedal Looking ) is 76th ... anyway, let's suppose the lines are correct for the WR holder Omg omg omg , that was the real point I guess
Quote from Flotch :I see what you mean, but on this combo finding the first quickest guy using autoclutch is 58th, and the first "non-cheating" the thing by using a clutch and an H shifter (for those who may not know, on a car like this your are supposed to use a H shifter with a clutch pedal Looking ) is 76th ... anyway, let's suppose the lines are correct for the WR holder Omg omg omg , that was the real point I guess

Actually not really, because there is a difference between button clutch (BC) and macro. Most of the laps you mentioned are driven with button clutch, and macro is the next level of hax in LFS hotlapping, it's even faster than BC - there's a tick in the CL column next to Zeus lap, it means he used clutch axis which in fact is how macro allows you to shift faster than BC, with BC you are limited by the button control rate which can be set up to 10, and macro clutch (using programs such as Autohotkey) allows you to trigger the clutch axis with a normal button on your keyboard for a very short period of time automatically (ofc press it quicker and for a shorter period of time than you would be able to do using a real clutch axis) that makes it even faster than BC. In short, macro = hax.
How BC would be fair regarding a user with a clutch pedal and an H shifter ? To me, BC or macro is just unfair...autoclutch is not so fair if you want to be purist, but at least it is not very quick...
No idea but he looks fast. LFS demo has more super trained people than normal LFS. I mean he has 33000 laps on the same combo! (and you have around 30). If you want to feel better look at my time, you are 2s faster already Wink

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG