The online racing simulator
You should open a new topic or contact devs by email. It is rare that they dont fix stuff like this.
Some time ago i reported that everything worked great on the G2 but im facing the same issue. I dont know what happened...
Quote from Scawen :I'm not sure there's much more LFS can do as it seems to be generating the image correctly, as seen in your screenshot.

The only thing I can think of to try at this point is to make sure "Resolution adjustment" in LFS is down to 100%, so it goes with the recommended render target size.

To everyone who deals with this problem!! I found a FIX for this but you all have to confirm that.

So the fix for Reverb G2 skewed image:

Go to WMR settings/ Headset display tab / Experience option> put it to "Best visual quality" (everything else i have to the max 1080p>best resolution>90hz)

I dont really know why but this finally fixed it. Hope this helps guys
THAT'S IT!!!!

Thank you, @elputas! That must have been the software change that had occured since I first tried LFS in VR. It was part of a Windows 10 update, and I know from the Assetto Corsa forums that the general concensus is that the Quality/Performance option in the WMR setup is bugged (Quality actually gives you better performance than Performance in AC).

I am so happy!! Thank you again!
Quote from elputas :To everyone who deals with this problem!! I found a FIX for this but you all have to confirm that.

Go to WMR settings/ Headset display tab / Experience option> put it to "Best visual quality" (everything else i have to the max 1080p>best resolution>90hz)

Good to know!
I got a new PC.
Re-install everything.
and I don't have any issue in VR anymore.
Since last time I tried several version of SteamVR occurred.
Anyway, good news Big grin
Thanks, good to know it is working properly now.
HP Reverb G2 here. LFS is soooo crisp in VR. Best out there really.
How do I play in VR please? Got Reverb G2 as well.
Options... View... 3D Smile
I hate to raise this one from the dead, but I have a Reverb G1 and get the same warpy display in the headset. The screen mirror is perfect. Reverb, not so much...

And I know that LFS was the first to do VR, so I believe this is a strange one. I have Other systems with other VRs on them and LFS runs perfectly on those. My system is a 11700k/3080ti. This same exact issue manifests itself in the flight sim IL2 FWIW. Everything else is perfect.

If there's a fix or setting, let me know! Thank you!

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare (yes, it's me) Na-na

NB - here's my openVR log:

LFSOpenVR Apr 10 2020
ProductName: HP Reverb VR Headset VR1000-2xx
Manufacturer: WindowsMR
LFSVR_QueryHMD
Recommended RT size: 4416 x 2164
Left eye:
GetProjectionRaw___: Left -1.000 Right 0.853 Top -1.003 Bottom 1.000
GetProjectionMatrix: Left -1.000 Right 0.853 Top -1.003 Bottom 1.000
GetEyeToHeadTransform:
1.000 0.000 0.004 -0.032
-0.000 1.000 -0.000 -0.000
-0.004 0.000 1.000 -0.000
Right eye:
GetProjectionRaw___: Left -1.000 Right 1.169 Top -1.004 Bottom 1.000
GetProjectionMatrix: Left -1.000 Right 1.169 Top -1.004 Bottom 1.000
GetEyeToHeadTransform:
1.000 -0.000 -0.004 0.032
0.000 1.000 0.000 0.000
0.004 -0.000 1.000 0.000
IPD: 0.064
LFSVR_AcceptSharedTexture
RT size: 4416 x 2164 / format: DXGI_FORMAT_B8G8R8A8_UNORM
LFSVR_AcceptSharedTexture
RT size: 5132 x 2515 / format: DXGI_FORMAT_B8G8R8A8_UNORM
LFSVR_Close
Hi Derek!

I saw your post the other day but couldn't think of anything to suggest. But just now I saw a post in Technical Assistance and remembered this.

A setting that fixed a strangely skewed image.

Actually that one is a Samsung Odyssey+ but it's a WMR setting so maybe that will affect your headset too. Worth a try, I guess.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/2016658#post2016658
Quote from Scawen :Hi Derek!

I saw your post the other day but couldn't think of anything to suggest. But just now I saw a post in Technical Assistance and remembered this.

A setting that fixed a strangely skewed image.

Actually that one is a Samsung Odyssey+ but it's a WMR setting so maybe that will affect your headset too. Worth a try, I guess.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/2016658#post2016658

Hello Skawen!

Dude...you're seriously the bomb dot com! This simple change actually worked! Na-na Omg omg omg Rofl

I'm doing backflips down the street in glee! Thanks for this. It's appreciated! I'm going to give it a go in IL2 and see if that does anything, and I am betting it will. Thanks again for the reply!
Quote from DeeMoNay :Hello Skawen!

Dude...you're seriously the bomb dot com! This simple change actually worked! Na-na Omg omg omg Rofl

I'm doing backflips down the street in glee! Thanks for this. It's appreciated! I'm going to give it a go in IL2 and see if that does anything, and I am betting it will. Thanks again for the reply!

The other thing I've noticed (if you start experimenting with Revive/OpenComposite) is that you shouldn't use the OpenXR Preview Runtime (enableable in the OpenXR Tools for Windows Mixed Reality). That can also cause issues.
Quote from elputas :To everyone who deals with this problem!! I found a FIX for this but you all have to confirm that.

I'm just reviving this thread to confirm that this actually works.

Thank you so much, I missed LFS

VR with HP Reverb G2 3D image is skewed.
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG