The online racing simulator
wheel steering degrees
(7 posts, started )
wheel steering degrees
Hello everyone, I have come to request a request for the next update, I do not know if I will be the only one affected, but in case there is the option ... I have been a lfs player for 9 years and 90% of the time I play drift and since the game was updated to version 0.6v, I am having a lot of difficulties to play, since it is based on modifying the steering angle, (affecting the degrees of rotation of the steering wheel and the steering wheel controller from lock to lock). also I always play with 720º and now with the new, they modify the angle from 900º to 1080º. even if under the turning angle to 36º, which would be "by default" you can get to play, but quite annoying ..
The only option that this solves is to go down to a lower version, and I don't like it because there are no online servers I make a request to modify this ... a hug
** Best answer **
I believe that there is a program being worked on, which will enable you to set how much you want an in-car steering wheel to rotate. This would be the independent option of LFS and would allow the following:
set wheel degrees to 900, set this program to show in car wheel 900 deg and in setup select as much as you want max lock.

I personally also do not like that I now have to turn 900 instead of 720 in XFG for 30deg of steering column rotation, if I want to have 1:1 wheel to car's wheel.
Quote from rane_nbg :I believe that there is a program being worked on, which will enable you to set how much you want an in-car steering wheel to rotate. This would be the independent option of LFS and would allow the following:
set wheel degrees to 900, set this program to show in car wheel 900 deg and in setup select as much as you want max lock.

I personally also do not like that I now have to turn 900 instead of 720 in XFG for 30deg of steering column rotation, if I want to have 1:1 wheel to car's wheel.

Yesss well for this user! finally someone supports the same problem that I have.
not like others who only deign to say "you have to get used to it." In addition to those 30º difference, you cannot give the maximum angle to 45º as I used to play in drift
Nice to find a solution for that issue!
Kinda lost lol what values it used to have before update tho ¿
Quote from loopingz :Can't install it, windows refuse as virus backdoor...

That's because how tweaker things works, just put tweaker.exe to whitelist in your AV.
PS: You dont need to install it, just open while LFS active.

wheel steering degrees
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG