The online racing simulator
How to play online racing simulator?
Hello everyone,
I am very passionate about speed, especially driving. But I cannot afford to experience in the racetrack, and driving at high speeds off the road is not allowed. So I think the solution for me is in simulated racing. But I do not know how to play this simulation like. So I hope someone can explain it to me.
Thanks everyone.
It's very simple - you just play this racing simulator online. Big grin
First, create a GAMEpassword on your account details page. Then you can download LFS from the homepage, run the game, then on the entry screen, unlock LFS with your username and GAMEpassword. Then you can join an online server Smile
^ What Flame said. Do that to get online in LFS Smile

Not that we couldn't help you here on the forums, but if you have more questions about how to start and would like to have answers faster, I recommend joining the LFS Community Discord Server Smile Most of the time you can get near-instant replies for your questions there. You can join the Discord server by clicking this invite link: https://discord.com/invite/wZrUTJN
Quote from Evolution_R :It's very simple - you just play this racing simulator online. Big grin

Can you tell me the name of a website that can be played online?
Obviously a troll thread. Big grin
Quote from Flame CZE :First, create a GAMEpassword on your account details page. Then you can download LFS from the homepage, run the game, then on the entry screen, unlock LFS with your username and GAMEpassword. Then you can join an online server Smile

Thanks for your support, I will try it
Quote from MandulAA :^ What Flame said. Do that to get online in LFS Smile

Not that we couldn't help you here on the forums, but if you have more questions about how to start and would like to have answers faster, I recommend joining the LFS Community Discord Server Smile Most of the time you can get near-instant replies for your questions there. You can join the Discord server by clicking this invite link: https://discord.com/invite/wZrUTJN

Thanks a lot
-
(hostguy) DELETED by Scawen : not needed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG