The online racing simulator
LFS on steam
(11 posts, started )
LFS on steam
This would not only benefit players, but the devs, ho would get more money from the game

more players would make the game have better multiplayer, and might be a incentive for more updates
Already has been discussed many times.
Only as Early Access... but LFS is not ready for that too (yet). Big grin

Quote :Steam Early Access enables you to sell your game on Steam while it is still being developed, and provide context to customers that a product should be considered "unfinished." Early Access is a place for games that are in a playable alpha or beta state, are worth the current value of the playable build, and that you plan to continue to develop for release.

Quote from Evolution_R :Only as Early Access... but LFS is not ready for that too (yet). Big grin

so lfs Isn't even an early access yet?
Yes and no. Maybe it is, but:
Quote from Scawen :I can't see any reason to consider Steam at this time. It seems to me a really terrible time to just stop developing, hire an accountant, set up a limited company and start integrating LFS with the Steam system. All this while using the old version of LFS which people will just insult because of the outdated graphics.

Please don't try to start explaining why I should stop development right now and dedicate my life to business structures and Steam integration, because I am not remotely interested in that and might as well jump off a cliff. Instead, I am doing what I like to do, currently that is working on a new lighting system.

So, probably after the big update (physics and graphics) the game will still remain beta (early access).
Quote from Evolution_R :Yes and no. Maybe it is, but:

So, probably after the big update (physics and graphics) the game will still remain beta (early access).

All right this makes sense, so that updates will come faster.

also, when is the predicted date of the update?
Quote from Grechin :All right this makes sense, so that updates will come faster.

also, when is the predicted date of the update?

There is no specific date. I hope to be released around 2021.
In my opinion individuals that want better graphics will gravitate to higher graphic quality games. But those like me with crappy computers who love lfs because its low spec will flood in and bring life Into this game.

One of LFS's biggest problem is lack of publicity. There is plenty of people like me needing what this game offers. But its buried by other sims. Steam would help with that.
I'd instanly get it, i hope this still happens one day!
Quote from Nexoon :I'd instanly get it, i hope this still happens one day!

nvm i got it anyways
Smile

LFS on steam
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG