Race
1:01.28
88 ; 89
car 89 overtaking on formation lap
Quote from Bzzyq :Race
1:01.28
88 ; 89
car 89 overtaking on formation lap

Might have been blind yesterday, didn't read that bit of the rules hence was also adamant post-race that I was in my right to retake position on grid. But then again, the rules are in big chu ks of small text, and that rule is kinda unique, but still my bad.

Penalise all you want, but if I'm not blind this time... there is no mention of overtaking on the formation lap in the regulations - and by default, I suppose if you return positions it is nullified. Another grey area not covered I guess...

Race

The race will be start with a formation lap followed with a standing start. Keep a minimumdistance of 10 car lenghts to other cars. If you spin/crash during the formation lap, keep the position which you have when rejoining track. At the end of your formation lap drive to your grid box. After all cars are stationary, Race director will display red lights on the screen. Lights are turned off after 3-6s and the race is on. Drivers who jump the start will get 30s penalty after the race. First lap crashes will not result in race restart.

But sure I guess if I were to get a penalty as usual, TOTALLY not in relative to the VSC/SC cockups rescue biasness and inconsistency, dumb early quali format, minimal rules, unregulated grids and minimum time, and driver ping check, then go ahead @Ricky. Not that this series isn't slowly becoming a clownery.
Can a penalty be issued for loud shouting of profanities in discord during the race? I definitely don't need that on my Sunday morning, especially when trying to drive on this track.
Race
1:42:15
89 51
Causing a collision on cool down lap
Quote from MadDenker :Can a penalty be issued for loud shouting of profanities in discord during the race? I definitely don't need that on my Sunday morning, especially when trying to drive on this track.

Well you wern't aware of the VSC timing, I slowed in time for it and you proceeded to cream into me sending me into the pitwall and give me damage. I didn't protest that, neither did I protest the number of times I tripped over you and Zanella in blues (can't be arsed).

Good that I woke you up in the voice chat, but too bad it came too late for myself.
Quote from MadDenker :

So, care to explain yourself and why you crashed into me as you didn't realise there was an incoming VSC and expected me to adhere to it?

Before I protest as well? Or should I even, since you've got nothing to lose anyways. Real interesting you choose to counter thin air by protesting me swearing at you for taking me out, and love tapping you on the casual in lap - and not explaining you caused it in the first place
-
(MicroSpecV) DELETED by MicroSpecV
Race
Lap 9
22:43.00
96, 80
Car 80 poor driving standards and awkward blue yielding to car 96 causing collision

Race
Lap 10
24:41.00
89, 51
Car 51 fails to realise VSC countdown and does not slow in time for VSC start, crashing car 89 into pit wall

Race
Lap 11
27:31.00
89, 51
Car 51 poor driving standards spins while on own accord under VSC, nearly causing collision with car 89

Race
Lap 25
55:23.00
89, 51
Car 51 poor driving standards and awkward blue yielding to car 89 causing collision

Race
Lap 35
1:14:32.00
89, 80, 45
Car 80 fails to maintain safe low speed with heavily damaged car, poor driving standards losing control in front of leaders, causing collision with car 89 and near collision with car 45
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG