The online racing simulator
Big Ai grids online?
(3 posts, started )
Big Ai grids online?
Hi, me and 1 other are enjoying racing online together. I have rented a host and set the guest cars to 3, so we can have a race of us 2 plus 4 ai. But is it possible to add more ai to have a larger field to race with?

Thanks
It's not possible at the moment, sorry.

Unless you create another account (and buy another license) and have that user add 3 more AI's. Alternatively, you can just invite/ask another person to add his/her own AI-drivers (or if you have admin privileges, you can use command /uai [username] to add that user's AI-drivers by yourself)
A.I. Cars.... At current, the AI drivers are a lot like most of the other drivers I run across in real life. You could just replace the helmet and racing suit with an idiot looking at their phone and there'd be no need to increase the I part of the A. In fact, you could probably dumb them down a bit further and it would increase the realism. But does having AI cars in online races take away from the resources of the server? Or are most servers so powerful that's just not really an issue?

Big Ai grids online?
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG