The online racing simulator
TBO Challenge 2020: Round 1 - Protests and Penalties
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Sprint Race, Feature Race; Servers: Main
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 18:00 UTC on Monday, 12 October 2020

Penalty Log
Free Practice
Car 13 - 1 point penalty - Skin Infraction
Car 14 - 1 point penalty - Skin Infraction
Car 18 - 1 point penalty - Skin Infraction
Car 23 - 1 point penalty - Skin Infraction
Car 39 - 1 point penalty - Skin Infraction
Car 80 - 1 point penalty - Skin Infraction
Car 96 - 1 point penalty - Skin Infraction

Qualifying

Sprint Race
Car 46 - Pitlane Start - Late Confirmation
Car 95 - Pitlane Start - Late Confirmation
Car 46 - Drive-Through Penalty - Exiting a closed pitlane (served as post-race penalty)
Car 95 - Drive-Through Penalty - Exiting a closed pitlane
Car 99 - Warning - Avoidable Contact
Car 80 - Warning - Avoidable Contact
Car 4 - Drive-Through Penalty (applied as 8s post-race) - Overtaking before the start/finish line on restart
Car 26 - Drive-Through Penalty (applied as 8s post-race) - Overtaking before the start/finish line on restart
Car 95 - 5 point penalty - Spectating from on course without Race Control Permission (first infraction)
Car 95 - Excluded from Race - Unsporting Behaviour
Car 69 - 5 point penalty - Spectating from on course without Race Control Permission (first infraction)

Feature Race
Car 19 - Warning - Avoidable Contact
Car 87 - Warning - Avoidable Contact
Car 29 - Drive-Through - Chat: "Bye/Adiós" - Issued Lap 12, Served Lap 13
Car 29 - Drive-Through - Speeding In the Pitlane - Issue Lap 13, Served Lap 14
Car 29 - Drive-Through (applied as 8s post-race) - Overtaking Under Safety Car
Car 29 - Drive-Through (applied as 8s post-race) - Avoidable Contact
Car 46 - Warning - Avoidable Contact
Car 39 - Drive-Through (applied as 8s post-race) - Avoidable Contact
Car 39 - Drive-Through (applied as 8s post-race) - Avoidabel Contact
Car 72 - 5 point penalty - Spectating from on course without Race Control Permission (first infraction)
The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have reviewed an incident on Sprint Race Lap 1 between Cars 69, 99.

The Stewards find Car 99 at fault for avoidable contact, and issue a Warning.
The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have reviewed an incident on Sprint Race Lap 11 between Cars 46, 66.

The Stewards elect to take No Further Action.
The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have reviewed an incident on Sprint Race Lap 12 between Cars 72, 80.

The Stewards find Car 80 at fault for avoidable contact, and issue a Warning.
The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have reviewed an incident on Feature Race Lap 9 between Cars 29 and 39.

The Stewards take No Further Action.
The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have reviewed an incident on Feature Race Lap 10 with Car 69.

The Stewards take No Further Action.
The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have reviewed an incident on Feature Race Lap 11 between Cars 19 and 30.

The Stewards issue a Warning to Car 19 for causing avoidable contact.
The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have reviewed an incident on Feature Race Lap 13/14 between Cars 87 and 99.

The Stewards issue a Warning to Car 87 for causing avoidable contact.
-
(Thespeed10) DELETED by Thespeed10 : Not enough to justify a report. I was a bit pissed, so apologies for not following the correct format.
Please submit reports in the correct format as explained in the first post
Feature Race

Knocking my (39) Back Car 29:
Lap 4 time 11:55 Turn 8
Lap 7 time 18:19.20 Turn 8
Lap 8 time 19:54.10 Turn 4
Lap 9 time 21:53.30 Turn 5
Lap 9 time 22:15.55 Turn 8
Lap 11 time 26:14.60 Turn 8

Lap 17 time 37:55.55 Turn 8 Car 46 into my side (too late braking)
Lap 20 time 43.22.80 Turn 4 Car 46 bumping my back
Lap 20 time 44:23.00 last turn Car 46 bumping me (39) of track

Usually I see these bumps not as a reason to protest, but here Car 29 hits so often my back, and talks here about that I have dangerous driving.
The Protests window has closed. The Stewards will review any protests and remaining incidents and provide responses.

Moved the post discussing the protest to the Race Discussion thread - all discussion goes there.
Quote from jueweb :Feature Race

Knocking my (39) Back Car 29:
Lap 4 time 11:55 Turn 8
Lap 7 time 18:19.20 Turn 8
Lap 8 time 19:54.10 Turn 4
Lap 9 time 21:53.30 Turn 5
Lap 9 time 22:15.55 Turn 8
Lap 11 time 26:14.60 Turn 8

Lap 17 time 37:55.55 Turn 8 Car 46 into my side (too late braking)
Lap 20 time 43.22.80 Turn 4 Car 46 bumping my back
Lap 20 time 44:23.00 last turn Car 46 bumping me (39) of track

Usually I see these bumps not as a reason to protest, but here Car 29 hits so often my back, and talks here about that I have dangerous driving.

The Stewards have decided the following:

Lap 4 time 11:55 Turn 8 - No Further Action
Lap 7 time 18:19.20 Turn 8 - Drive-Through Penalty (converted to 8s time penalty post race) to Car 29 - Avoidable Contact
Lap 8 time 19:54.10 Turn 4 - No Further Action
Lap 9 time 21:53.30 Turn 5 - No Further Action
Lap 9 time 22:15.55 Turn 8 - This incident was reviewed in-race, NFA was the decision
Lap 11 time 26:14.60 Turn 8 - No Further Action

Lap 17 time 37:55.55 Turn 8 Car 46 into my side (too late braking) - Warning to Car 46 - Avoidable Contact
Lap 20 time 43.22.80 Turn 4 Car 46 bumping my back - No Further Action
Lap 20 time 44:23.00 last turn Car 46 bumping me (39) of track - No Further Action
The Stewards reviewed an incident between Cars 19, 24, 25, 27, 43, 50, 69, and 80 at Turn 12 on Sprint Race Lap 9 (24:36 mpr), and find the following:

No Further Action. The Stewards will request the Race Director to discuss Safety Car Procedures in the next round's event notes.

The Stewards reviewed an incident between Cars 4 and 43 at Turn 12 on Sprint Race Lap 9 (24:47 mpr), and find the following:

Car 4 - Drive-Through Penalty - Overtaking Before the Start/Finish line on restart. The Drive-Through Penalty is converted to an 8 second time penalty post-race.

The Stewards reviewed an incident between Cars 25, 26, and 47 at Turn 12 on Sprint Race Lap 9 (24:47 mpr), and find the following:

Car 26 - Drive-Through Penalty - Overtaking Before the Start/Finish line on restart. The Drive-Through Penalty is converted to an 8 second time penalty post-race.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Stewards reviewed an incident between Cars 29 at Turn 12 on Feature Race Lap 4 (12:25 mpr), and find the following:

Car 39 - Drive-Through Penalty - Avoidable Contact, moving under braking. The Drive-Through Penalty is converted to an 8 second time penalty post-race.

The Stewards reviewed an incident between Cars 23, 29, and 46 on Feature Race Lap 5 at Turn 11 (14:20 mpr), and find the following:

Car 29 - Drive-Through Penalty - Overtaking under Safety Car. The Drive-Through Penalty is converted to an 8 second time penalty post-race.

The Stewards reviewed an incident between Cars 29 and 39 at Turn 4 on Feature Race Lap 7 (17:50 mpr), and find the following:

Car 39 - Drive-Through Penalty - Avoidable Contact. The Drive-Through Penalty is converted to an 8 second time penalty post-race.

The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have reviewed an incident on Feature Race Lap 15 between Cars 47 and 69.

The Stewards decide to take No Further Action.
The following are procedural penalties applied:

The following cars had skin infractions in all sessions (FP, Q, Sprint, Feature):

13 (Missing all required elements)
14 (Missing NDR logo on both sides)
39 (Missing all required elements)
96 (Missing NDR logo on both sides)

These three cars are issued a one-point penalty per session of infraction, a total of 4 points applied to the Driver's Championship.

The following cars had skin infractions in the Free Practice Session:

18 (Left pitlane with blank skin)
23 (Missing all required elements)
80 (Missing all required elements)

These drivers are issued a one-point penalty, applied to the Driver's Championship.
The following drivers spectated from on course during the Sprint Race:

Car 95 - 5 point penalty - Spectating from on course without Race Control Permission (first infraction)
Car 69 - 5 point penalty - Spectating from on course without Race Control Permission (first infraction)

The following driver spectated from on course during the Feature Race:

Car 72 - 5 point penalty - Spectating from on course without Race Control Permission (first infraction)

Car 95 is excluded from the Sprint Race for Unsporting Behaviour.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG