The online racing simulator
Mouse control fix
(6 posts, started )
Mouse control fix
With mouse control, it is not discreet, so spins or break locking are easy;due to instant full throttle or break

most users use a wheel or at least a controller, so this is not a problem for many, but for those who cant afford a wheel, this is a problem.

The idea is simple: have an option that makes the first x seconds move up, in stages to full throttle.

seconds |0.05|0.10|0.15|0.20|0.25|0.30|0.35|0.40|0.45|0.50|
throttle : |10%|20%|30% |40%|50%|60%|70%|80%|90%|100%|

this will reduce the need for ABS and make the game more accessible(even more than it already is!)

edit: Ive done some experimentation, and separate rates for each car for both throttle and break
isn't this possible with the "Button control rate" setting in controls?
Quote from DataFi :isn't this possible with the "Button control rate" setting in controls?

this only works for steering, and even with this button steering is well.. not fun( it consists of crashing into many, walls)

I'd like this, but for throttle and break, when using mouse steering mode.

Edit: it also needs settings for both break and throttle
Quote from racerss :Wrote a detailed thread here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=20200

Hope this suits you.

I'm afraid it doesn't. this makes your mouse a joystick, which is cool and all, but very, very strange.

do you know the 'button control rate' when you are turning with keyboard, I'd just like that added to whatever throttle and break is for mouse control
Quote from Grechin :this only works for steering, and even with this button steering is well.. not fun( it consists of crashing into many, walls)

the button control rate shuold work on your throttle,brake and clutch buttons with mouse steering.

Mouse control fix
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG