The online racing simulator
Bridgefield 2020 racetrack made by Joz
Hello racers! Smile

One evening I was bored and I got an idea to make a layout. So here it is now. It has some wide straights but also tight corners. I tested every type of car and I have to say that for the best racing experience you should use UF1, XFG, XRG, LX4 or MRT. The track's name is Bridgefield. Couldn't think any better name Big grin

This is my first ever race layout so please don't judge me too hard Big grin but you can tell me how I can improve and what's good/bad in that layout. Feel free to use it for any use you can think but if someone asks for the creator, tell them its me Big grin. The layout has 1 split time and 40 starting positions. I did most test laps with xfg and my best time with xfg was 1.12.60

Here is quite slow drive through the track:

Here are some raw screenshots:

The pits and starting straight

The turn before the bridge

The only split time is at the start of red & white barriers after the bridge

The final turn before the straight

Tell me what time you got and which car :3
Attached files
BL4X_Bridgefield.lyt - 7.8 KB - 251 views
Quote from MrJonttu :... you can tell me how I can improve ...

The main issue is that because you made the layout, and probably did good few laps trying it out, is that you know where the corners are and where they go. For everyone else, it's a case of guesswork and having good memory.

Use the turn and countdown marker boards. These type of boards are used in real tracks, where it's mainly professional race drivers using the tracks, so they're not some sort of 'cheat'.

Corners - very hard to make smooth turn corners. However, for outside of turn, there's no reason why you can't overlap fences, armco, barriers, etc, to get smoother turn ...

Your turn on left; mine on right.

And armco can be overlapped in a straight line. And if you use the Z function, nothing to stop you putting armco above other armco to get higher, and sometimes more realistic barrier.

Other than these (hopefully helpful) hints, the layout was fine Smile
Attached images
LFS Curve.png
Thanks for the tips! I didn't know those things you told me. I will keep those in my mind just in case I make another layout sometime in the future :3

Bridgefield 2020 racetrack made by Joz
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG