The online racing simulator
LRL - Car Skins thread

You can post your skins here for the season. Altough this is not a mandatory step in order to participate in the series, some people may want to drive against cars with more high-definition car paint instead of the original 512x512 size downloaded from LFSW so I'm creating this thread just in case.

In the attachments you can see placards for your racing number. As we don't enforce a racing number policy these are not mandatory either, but if you want to rock your own racing number for the event feel free to use them. You're also welcome to use our current logo that is above these texts as a .png, altough it could use a better font Big grin

Disclaimer (for the people not taking part in the series that wander around the forum):
Please remember that the skins posted in this thread by the drivers of the series are most likely not public, so please do not use them unless given permission from their corresponding authors.
Hi, I came back to LFS after 9 years. I have done some mainly AA races. I found LRL just after Round2 ended! May I still join? I'm sorry but I couldn't see correct thread to post in. I made my skin yesterday Smile
Quote from branney :Hi, I came back to LFS after 9 years. I have done some mainly AA races. I found LRL just after Round2 ended! May I still join? I'm sorry but I couldn't see correct thread to post in. I made my skin yesterday Smile

LRL doesn't require any signups so you're welcome to join before qualifying ends on saturdays Smile
thanks Smile the original post, above, mentions attachment with number, but i don't see it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG