The online racing simulator
Real time progression in Chrono/time attack section
Dear Scawen,

First of all excuse my bad english, i'm french.

I know there many improvement suggestions and that it could take long time.

If i can add another one, i think it would be great if we can have in the chrono/time attack section (and maybe in all the other sections) in addition to the split sectors, a real time indicator in current lap time witch can give us in real time if we are in advance or in delay in comparaison of differents lap time witch we can select (best lap record, personnal best, previous lap time, or maybe a ghost Thumbs up (this one could be great and could help improving lap times rapidly!!)

You know, like in iracing, the bar just under the central virtual mirror, that grows in green color in the right when in advance and in left by red color when in delay.

I hope this does make sense! Smile
This is where community jumps in - there are several insim app,which do what you're suggesting here.
Check unofficial addons section in forum,search for LFSLazy or the older app Aonio.
Thank you for your reply. But as i use VR, the latest version of LFS Lazy don't work with LFS in VR. I will try Aonio (i don't knew this one before) and see if it works with VR Smile
i tested Aonio and it works!! it does the job!! thanks a lot Eclipsed
Quote from Eclipsed :This is where community jumps in - there are several insim app,which do what you're suggesting here.
Check unofficial addons section in forum,search for LFSLazy or the older app Aonio.

And any idea for a ghost mod ??

In 2005-2006 it was a mod created by kegetys, but seems not work anymore...

I don't know why this type of tool is not integrated by default in racing sim ?

Real time progression in Chrono/time attack section
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG