The online racing simulator
#1 - Sn1p
Either he is quite an old lad with dementia or 9 year old, hard to figure out... But I guess the best soultion would be informing to calm down dude, you will receive the information about new version when there will be something worthwhile to share with the community!
Access to old versions obstacle has come, I'm talking about it
-
(cuprum) DELETED by kristofferandersen : troll
Older versions working for 15 years are currently working only 6t and 6u offline
Maybe One payed for a ddos Wink
OK people, please be nice.

The thread title does not help but maybe something has changed. There is obviously a language issue here but we don't know unless we ask.

zamac2 - Please tell us exactly what you noticed. We have not intentionally made any changes to old versions. We have done some server maintenance and maybe that affected something.
Update: We have now fixed a network error, so the old versions should work again now.
Quote from Scawen :Update: We have now fixed a network error, so the old versions should work again now.

please do not open old versions please scawen
everyone should play in the latest version, players are falling apart please rate
Quote from Scawen :Update: We have now fixed a network error, so the old versions should work again now.

Might be a little offtopic, but since the server maintenance, https://www.lfs.net/news page throws a HTTP Error 500. (LFSManual also threw some errors today, but it seems like you guys got it fixed already Thumbs up )

EDIT: it works now!
Ah yes thanks for reporting. I'm shuffling services around freeing up hosts for maintenance and that's causing some glitches.
Most maintenance work has been performed now though, but there will still be a few more brief moments of downtime of specific services here and there until Sunday.
Quote from zamac2 :Access to old versions obstacle has come, I'm talking about it

Never knew Yoda was Spanish and played LFS Big grin

"Play some live for speed, i must!"
Soy español también. Tu idea no se entiende muy bien, pero podrías decirnos lo que piensas en español y de ahí yo puedo traducirlo por ti. Thumbs up
Did the VW Scirocco come out yet? they have stopped building the bloody car and still its not in LFS
-
(DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03
Quote from DReyes03 :Scawen... We have a few years waiting for the update. We want to know more about the update. it has been a long time. We want to know if it will be available this year and in what month if possible. Shrug

Pay first
Quote from DReyes03 :Scawen... We have a few years waiting for the update. We want to know more about the update. it has been a long time. We want to know if it will be available this year and in what month if possible. Shrug

+1 , The night video or photo of the Westhill map was not shared, I was very curious.
By the way, when the new update comes, I will switch to s3 Smile
Ye wish more info from Devs Smile

But i'm sure update comes this year Omg omg omg

If they tell us a date, many people will take it as a promise and... we know how it went last time
calm down... shush shh easy, easy Big grin
I'll close the thread now. Thumbs up
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG