The online racing simulator
LFS cost
(12 posts, started )
LFS cost
Hello
I have a question. If I buy S1 license now for 9 GBP, if I want to buy S2 for some time, will S2 cost 18 GBP, or will the price be reduced by the price of S1, that is 9 GBP?
greetings
Each license upgrade price is 9GBP for you.
If you buy S1 now you pay 9 GBP, later if you upgrade S1 to S2, you'll pay another 9 GBP.
In the end, it doesnt matter if you upgrade license gradually or just go straight to S2/S3. You'll pay the same amount of money both ways.
Hi.

If you purchase an S1 license now, you pay £9.
If you want to upgrade later, you can do that for another £9.
9 pounds? NINE POUNDS?!?!?!? I had pay 12 pounds a pop for mine.
Quote from Racer Y :9 pounds? NINE POUNDS?!?!?!? I had pay 12 pounds a pop for mine.

Wave

You still would have to pay 12 Pounds!

In late December 2016 the devs introduced price bands for different countries. So based on where you live, it varies significantly. Prices can be checked on the vouchers page (drop down list of countries).
I hope you’re joking :’)

Anyway, LFS is still very affordable for how good it is... I’ve paid much more for games from big developers that weren’t 1% as good.
Quote from Sponge :I hope you’re joking :’)

Anyway, LFS is still very affordable for how good it is... I’ve paid much more for games from big developers that weren’t 1% as good.

Wow. You had to ask if I was joking?
Let's see... When I got S1 it cost about 24.00 USD. S2 was around $20 and S3 was I think $18.00. I'm good with it. I just happened to be reading this thread when a goofy commercial for a personal injury lawyer came on TV.
I actually think the sliding scale is a good idea. But I do wonder if anyone immigrated to another country to get a better price.
Quote from Racer Y :But I do wonder if anyone immigrated to another country to get a better price.

Wave
Okay, okay. Thank you for feedback.
I have one more question. Payments are made via "Sage Pay". Do they charge a commission and other additional transaction fees?
Quote from Esimde :Okay, okay. Thank you for feedback.
I have one more question. Payments are made via "Sage Pay". Do they charge a commission and other additional transaction fees?

If it is not explicit at your level, they may charge the provider (by giving less money to him).
You can have your bank charging you for the currency change (Zloty to Pound)

LFS cost
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG