The online racing simulator
Printing Whole Forum Discussion
(10 posts, started )
Hello,

I would like to print the entire forum thread. The thread is called Cars we wanna see in S3 and it spreads across 100 pages with 50 posts per page.

In user settings I can't choose more than 50 posts per page. Is there a way of hack to increase this number?

Regardless of the size of forum thread, is there a way to print or display it in one web page?
lol why
Wow.... How big is your monitor dude?
Good luck loading the page.
A very dirty hack: https://ltlahendused.ee/forum/test.php

Might crash your computer, my server, or this forum...I don't know...Looney

EDIT: Doesn't work in all browsers, Chrome at least seems to try to load everything.
Thanks!
Thanks Taavi(EST), your hack works. It took some time for Firefox to load the complete page. I wanted this kind of webpage for gathering statistics.
Loads fine in Edge (Chromium) and Firefox in a few seconds on my laptop.

But again, why? Big grin
which forest are destroying to get all the paper
#8 - BeNoM
What a waste of paper...
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
Quote from Marino108 :Hello,

I would like to print the entire forum thread. The thread is called Cars we wanna see in S3 and it spreads across 100 pages with 50 posts per page.

In user settings I can't choose more than 50 posts per page. Is there a way of hack to increase this number?

Regardless of the size of forum thread, is there a way to print or display it in one web page?

Are you gathering this data for the purpose of noting down car models to implement in another game? Or perhaps copying the forum layout?

Anywho, this is a large waste of paper; again, why? Lol

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG