The online racing simulator
Assetto Corsa // Fern Bay
(19 posts, started )

i found this, looks incredible on ac graphics lol
Wow,that physics - guy goes full throttle sideways with rear wheels on grass and keeps steady drift. Tilt

Anyway - I wonder how legal is that,licenced LFS exclusive content for free on other sim. But like anyone cares in haxxors world. Shrug
The low FPS really makes my eyes hurt.
Quote from Eclipsed :Anyway - I wonder how legal is that,licenced LFS exclusive content for free on other sim. But like anyone cares in haxxors world. Shrug

Its not legal. Legal is only to convert Blackwood because it is free content. Of course it need be released with proper information from where content is converted (i read that somewhere in this forum).

Night
Just because it's free doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with it. I can't imagine porting Blackwood is legal.
Quote from MacedoSTI : looks incredible on ac graphics lol

incredible? it looks exactly the same to me. Only the smoke is different and it shows how bad the engine is mapped (unburned fuel in exhaust). Stuff for kids.

Quote from Eclipsed :But like anyone cares in haxxors world

its a port but not really interesting. (not worth to spend juridical attention to it, ports are being made by the community. => private person).

Last time I started AC with some DLCs was years ago. (Yes March 2015, thnx for the recording Steam). Can even see this as marketing for LFS. Fern Bay gets updated soon(tm) anyway Smile
i really wanna give AC a go but the under-steer in the ps4 version is simply too strong, i like lfs because its unbiased in that regard
#9 - lfsrm
Quote from Eclipsed :Wow,that physics - guy goes full throttle sideways with rear wheels on grass and keeps steady drift. Tilt

Welcome to AC mods, when the majority of tracks have wrong surface grip value settings Smile.
looks pretty trashy, physics look like a crappy mobile game.
Well, i dont post here because physics or something
I just like see the track in another game

Stop crying, you guys looks a kid lol
Don't have a hissy fit, just because other people don't share your enthusiasm about a poorly made mod.
Quote from MacedoSTI :
Stop crying, you guys looks a kid lol

you are the only one crying here lad, calm down
Quote from cargame.nl :incredible? it looks exactly the same to me. Only the smoke is different and it shows how bad the engine is mapped (unburned fuel in exhaust). Stuff for kids.

Hehe I like those flames also in Wreckfest Wink
And i'm a old man Smile

Anyway AC not for me since minorating died. It was the only way to keep servers safe from crashers in AC.
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by ImudilaSkyline : rip wizard
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by ImudilaSkyline : rip wizard
track looks no different on either video compared to LFS apart from ENB or custom shader, if theirs no download links anywhere for it then it most likely is just LFS with someones custom Shaders/enb and smoke mod

I remember the poor job someone had done of blackwood. it just did not adapt well to A.C
Quote from bishtop :track looks no different on either video compared to LFS apart from ENB or custom shader, if theirs no download links anywhere for it then it most likely is just LFS with someones custom Shaders/enb and smoke mod

I remember the poor job someone had done of blackwood. it just did not adapt well to A.C

I tried blackwood in AC and i thought it was rather well done, maybe it was different version? What bothers me most in those videos is that there's basicly no visible chassis flex in corners. Also in AC all the cars feel some what the same. And some cars have characteristics they don't have IRL, like snap oversteer, and fishtail like an extralong truck. On the other hand it's better than LFS in the part that the break from traction to slide is not gradual, it snaps off kinda like IRL. But putting it all together LFS feels more realistic and has more logical physics imo.
Quote from bishtop :track looks no different on either video compared to LFS apart from ENB or custom shader,

Haven't actively played LFS for years now but start/finish lights are hanging in the air, missing objects at chicane are one of the first things I can easily spot as 'wrong'.

Furthermore, car tires do not flex, something which LFS is famous of. Bodywork doesnt move an inch. Junk.
Quote from cargame.nl :Haven't actively played LFS for years now but start/finish lights are hanging in the air, missing objects at chicane are one of the first things I can easily spot as 'wrong'.

Furthermore, car tires do not flex, something which LFS is famous of. Bodywork doesnt move an inch. Junk.

they do flex, in vanilla AC it's just not displayed visually.
AC with Custom Shaders Patch is a whole new sim basically, bringing it pretty much to what the LFS Devs aim for now as well, day-night cycle, weather, multiple light sources, all the bling modern engines offer. Physics are still great, maybe not absolute top, but contrary to other sims (*cough*Rf2*cough*) easy to work with and create content for if you've got some understanding of physics and data from real cars.
Quote from Tazka :I tried blackwood in AC and i thought it was rather well done, maybe it was different version? What bothers me most in those videos is that there's basicly no visible chassis flex in corners. Also in AC all the cars feel some what the same. And some cars have characteristics they don't have IRL, like snap oversteer, and fishtail like an extralong truck. On the other hand it's better than LFS in the part that the break from traction to slide is not gradual, it snaps off kinda like IRL. But putting it all together LFS feels more realistic and has more logical physics imo.

The version i had tried was back in 2014, just noticed that improved versions had been released so going to check them out, thanks for making me aware Smile

In regards to the video of fern bay, if you check all the guy's videos he is asked when mods are going to be released and he never has given any date or link to any downloads which is odd in itself.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG