The online racing simulator
222nd RTFR

SIDENOTE: Since the 222nd RTFR falls into 2nd month of year 2020,I could not avoid picking a combo requiring 22 laps for the normal race lenght. Coincidentally the car for this race has a weight of 220kg and is 2 wheel driven. A week later there will be 2nd RTFR in row in this configuration,using 2nd possible direction for that race,run with 2 axle driven car. Shrug Feel free to make your own 2 facts for this race!

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: S1DUS*Botsi
Last MRT race won by: Botsi - 2 wins in row (198st RTFR - WE RGE Tribune Run)
Most MRT race wins: v\A.Wiśniewski & Botsi - 2 wins (Finland - 3 wins)
Last South City race won by: S1DUS*Botsi - 3 wins in row (215th RTFR - FXO @ SO City Long Rev.)
Most South City race wins: S1DUS*Botsi - 5 wins (Finland - 11 wins)
Current rating leader: S1DUS*Botsi (+10 points)

2020 standings after 3 of 25 races:
B2マ FasT - 42
イムm®1 GáboR - 23
S1DUS*Botsi - 20
Event rating,standings and other statistics

Server link: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
mrt dont have revers
Official results
Qualifying:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

The race of many twos was actually a 2nd race in this combo within 3 months run in an RTFR event - the previous one was the last XL race of 2019. Not sure how many of other drivers had their 2-moments,but yours truly needed a rejoin for the 2nd race in row due to rolling his car... Unfortunately one driver was missing for a 22 car grid.

Botsi deffinitelly went with 2 spirit yesterday (not sure if deliberatly) - he won also in the 2nd RTFR event in this combo,scored 2nd win and 2nd pole position in row,while he increased the total count in both wins and pole positions to 22! He also did set the 2nd fastest lap in this race,while added 46th top5 finish to his stats,while his performance will promote him to 2nd place in 2020 RTFR standings. Within 2 seconds of leader the 2nd place was taken by Fast - that's the 3rd time this year he finished 2nd,but for the first time this year he also started from 2nd position. Fast collected 10th fastest lap of the race and 15th top5 finish. The 2 faster Sidus drivers were followed by 2 slower (at least in this race) Sidus drivers - R.Kardol found a way past his teammate and finished 3rd,28th top5 finish for him,Gábor finished 4th,which is his 3rd top5 finish. The best in S2dus league was Unite - the finn finished 5th,adding 24th top5 finish to his stats.

Maybe someone else has their 2-facts after the race? There is one from me right away - during this race a total of 2 pitstops were made. Next week the 2nd version of RTFR will return for action - in the 38th RTFR XL we will run FXR at South City's Town Course in reversed direction,which is known for having turn 2 with bad reputation. But before that the 2nd to last round of 2020 AWS will take place this sunday,which will be final chance for everyone to score points to qualify for season finale at Kyoto. The 4th round of the series will feature race at Westhill's support roads using RB4 - that race will be 2nd and final in 2 minor awards standings. Full information about both these events will be posted tomorrow in their forum sections. And in 2 weeks normal RTFR will return with street legal car racing!!
Attached images
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
q.png
#6 - jkat
Want to a protest against Atian (lfs account:Bzzyq) for a stupid move on lap 7. Time stamp around 10.17 when we are going downhill approaching that tight right hand corner he tries an impossible move trying to go on my side but fails totally by ramming me and I was just lucky not needing to retire, suffered heavy damages though which slowed me down quite a bit for the rest of the race. Somehow feel these kind of moves should be penalized so racers know those kind of moves are a nogo.
Incident has been reviewed - Atian gets an acceleration from J.A.Katila's car's slipstream,goes for overtake and loses control over the car in process during the slight turn. His car slides on J.A.Katila's car,contact sends the latter into barriers causing multiple positions loss.

Atian - receives a WARNING for causing an avoidable incident. Any future incidents will lead to actual penalty/race ban.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG