The online racing simulator
I need help against a hacker
(11 posts, started )
I need help because I'm being attacked by a hacker here from lfs, even when it lowers the game he enters my nootbook interface and starts manipulating the car controls when I'm running on lfs
#2 - Racon
Is it all the controls, or just one thing (like just keyboard, or just wheel)?

Does it look deliberate, or could it be interference on something wireless, or flakey switches?

Does it stop when you disconnect the internet from the computer completely?

Have you run something like malwarebytes?
Quote from Racon :Is it all the controls, or just one thing (like just keyboard, or just wheel)?

Does it look deliberate, or could it be interference on something wireless, or flakey switches?

Does it stop when you disconnect the internet from the computer completely?

Have you run something like malwarebytes?

without internet it manages to manipulate lfs controls even in other games, and worse I use Windows 10 and also has the
defender windows and it seems that it does not do very well even having an ant virus avast I use nootbook and I am using this program you posted
Sounds like u need a reinstall windows Wink

And don't use pirated s/w
#5 - Ped7g
isn't it just some keyboard/joystick/wheel issue sending random signals to computer? Big grin ... try disconnect all control devices and maybe try different keyboard. If this helps, and the devices are USB, you can try to plug them back one at time to see which one is producing it.
Quote from RC-Maus :Sounds like u need a reinstall windows Wink

And don't use pirated s/w

the problem continues now will set up my nootbook or windows 10 with avast ta safe the taque of this hacker hope it is not ifs people who are doing it
Could also be a hardware problem like Ped7g suggested

Edit: could also be dust "when u use a mouse" mouse can get jumpy then.
Without Internet? Kind of hard to hack remotely, without internet.

Anyone in the same building, laughing? Do they have a second wireless mouse and keyboard connected to your computer? Smile Look for extra dongles.
Move your mobile phone away from your pc.
someones phone as a virtual mouse and keyboard via wireless (wifi or bluetooth. Is pc running really slow such as mouse cursor lagging. Unless it was a friend or someone close to you i would say that even though its possible to be controlling your computer while not connected to the internet(scripts VB ect) i would steer towards hardware issues

You could do with checking what is set to run at startup

Press the Windows key + R type Regedit then press enter then as carefully check the following with only removing anything in the following folders

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]

If using windows 64 bit you will also need check in the syswow64 folder

Or download CCleaner from pinform and use the tool for disabling startup programs via the software
I'm suspicious that it is adm of the master server if the problem continues I will take appropriate measures

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG