The online racing simulator
What she doesn't tell you as that all the people she got S2 for are now her slaves, bound to do her bidding until time it's self ends. :dunce:
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :What she doesn't tell you as that all the people she got S2 for are now her slaves, bound to do her bidding until time it's self ends. :dunce:

does the same go when tristan buys someone a license?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :...

So THAT's the plan. Kid was her first experiment, now, under the disguise of being the nice girl with the pink text, she's building up an army of RSC invaders to eradicate all the other wannabe sims forever.

The end is near, I say.
Quote from AndroidXP :So THAT's the plan. Kid was her first experiment, now, under the disguise of being the nice girl with the pink text, she's building up an army of RSC invaders to eradicate all the other wannabe sims forever.

The end is near, I say.

:rolleyes: :sleep1:

:Kick_Can_
See, see! She doesn't deny it! Run to the hills, hide in the caverns! Put a paperbag over your tinfoilhats, flee!

/conspiracy off
The only valid conclusion from your reply is that my assumptions are correct.

I hereby make YOU responsible for the upcoming end of the world, as your goons will flood the RSC forums, causing a huge energy drain by the RSC servers, first leading to meltdowns of nuclear plants, then to the creation of a black hole as the mass of electrons used for storing the spam grew too high.

No, I didn't take any drugs, but I had slight fever this morning :-/
Quote from AndroidXP :
No, I didn't take any drugs, but I had slight fever this morning :-/

Hihii, Im having a slight fever right now...and I sound like Darth Vader when I breath, dam this flu
-
(nutty boy) DELETED by nutty boy
Sorry Tiny, I didn't intend to sound negative about it. I was just curious how you manage it, that's all.

Sorry again
Quote from tristancliffe :Sorry Tiny, I didn't intend to sound negative about it. I was just curious how you manage it, that's all.

Sorry again

:bullwhip:
Ouch

Quote from tristancliffe :Sorry Tiny, I didn't intend to sound negative about it. I was just curious how you manage it, that's all.

Sorry again

Pie Charts seem to be the in thing so I made one to help explain.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Attached images
muhmunee.gif
:bullwhip:

oooh, you like that don't you........
Quote from tinyk :Pie Charts seem to be the in thing so I made one to help explain.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Hmm you forgot coffee.

Anyway, once again you showed your true colo(u?)rs.
colours

proper engleeesh.
Hey tristan, I'll buy you a S3 liscense, when I have a credit/debit card (I will by the time S3 is out).
He already is S3 if I recall correctly
Quote from Michel 4AGE :Hmm you forgot coffee.

Anyway, once again you showed your true colo(u?)rs.

I don't drink coffee. Yea yea I know I use the U. it's habit now.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Tinyk, take me out and get me drunk. I'm a cheap date, ish.
:up: Nice one tinyk! You have my enduring respect. A+++ recommend

See that down there, that's you that is...
Attached images
top_bird.JPG
Quote from AndroidXP :Anyone willing to buy me S4? No? :worried:

You´re welcome!

TinyK: You personify kindness...
The rest of you, i just can´t stop laughing... Leave my tinfoil alone, will ya.. .
What. I don't get what you mean.
The car up there, is an S4....
You could buy your Licence the same way I did. I emailed Scawen and asked If I could send a money order and he emailed me the details I needed to post a money order to him. I sent it by registered post incase it would get lost.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG