The online racing simulator
Stephen King
(6 posts, started )
Stephen King
What is your fave King Movie/book/tv show. Although "Eyes of the Dragon" was a pretty fantastic book ( read it to my 9 year old daughter at the time) "Castle Rock" (2018) with Sissy Spacek was a new take on King for me.

I will start with this. Battleground, from the book "Nightmares and Dreamscapes" starring William Hurt...no spoken word in this. It's like Army men 3d.

If you have never seen this, you are in for a treat.

It is a tad out of sync...but because there is no speaking parts it is doable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufOMa3_rYvI

Enjoy.

AAnt
Wow! Quite sick!
Salem's Lot. I didn't read the book. No. I saw the miniseries when I was 12 (?) in a beat up hillbilly shack out in the middle of the woods.

A few years later, I read Pet Sematary. Yeah. You shouldn't really read that one if you're a new parent.
I like how he did desperation as Stephen King and The Regulators as Richard Bachman.

Yeah. I'm a fan. Own Eyes of the Dragon too.
salems lot, the langoliers , pet cemetery, all great books
As Richard Bachman, I have to say "The Long Walk" was a heck of a good tale.

The Dark Tower was a good series as books...but wow did they ever mess that up as a TV series/ movie.

Castle Rock season 2 will feature Stephen King's nurse from hell Annie Wilkes (played by Kathy Bates in Misery). She gets stuck in Castle Rock after driving her car off the road....sounds like a revenge tale. No word on release date but a early 2020 date is hopeful.
Needful Things. I don't wanna spoil it, but there's one scene that King has in it that's freaking wild.

I thought Thinner was a good movie

Stephen King
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG