The online racing simulator
I want to buy lfs
(39 posts, started )
Quote from sermilan :Don't get us wrong... if you are of a good heart, you will surely be welcomed here Smile
But we've been fooled here many times, or tried to be fooled, so that's why we are more careful now.

Anyway, I wish you good luck in finding a way to buy S1 and join us on track............ if you are of a good heart Wink.

This... with critical spots.
@adirany : check PM
Thank you very much flotch for the voucher. I sent you a message with the code of my mint card.

To sermilan and UnkownMaster21: I don't want to race with you. I came here for some help and you faced me with your schizophrenia. Don't ever associate me to your "things". And don't forget this: I am not asking for a voucher code. I am trying to BUY one with MY MONEY. Those are two completely different things.

To all other LFS users: Thank you very match for your help and kindness.
Congrats with your new licence, see you on track either in race servers or cruise!

**edit
UM21 and Sermilan wern't being mean - they were just being cautious. There has been a rise in "cracked" users who pirate the game, as well as already-licenced users opening a new demo account and begging for it to be sponsored so they can have two accounts.

You can actually go back in the forums and see some as examples, and plenty of these "noobs" in the S2 Giveaway thread sponsored by Kris. Its these people that made the community quite weary and if it wasn't for me coming to this thread late (and hearing your story), I would have said something similar to UM21. Far too many have fooled people for the majority of the community to just let something like this slip.

Hope this explains their reactions, and I hope you get their point because they are actually very nice people Tongue

Let's just put this behind and don't hold grudges, in this small community there is no need for disgruntlement.
Thanks MicroSpecV. In fact the voucher Flotch sent to me was not for S1. It was for S3. I am really confused. Thanks again Flotch.

I am new here. I wasn't aware of all this. I understand now.
Quote from adirany :Thanks MicroSpecV. In fact the voucher Flotch sent to me was not for S1. It was for S3. I am really confused. Thanks again Flotch.

Hope you read my edited post above about Unknown21 and Sermilan too!
Yes I read it and I undrestand their reaction now.
Quote from adirany :Thanks MicroSpecV. In fact the voucher Flotch sent to me was not for S1. It was for S3. I am really confused. Thanks again Flotch.

no problem, you are welcome

Nice. LFS community does need proper driving basis~ Glad to hear Flotch give you S3, hope you nice use
Quote from RC-Maus :Quick hop in races pretty much stopped but events still get public.

misinformation is common here, if he is a demo racer then their is always hop in races and with s2 if you join a server, empty or not and wait for a short while people will connect rather quickly.

A thought on licensed racing is that if those that take part in events started to race on licensed servers then that issue with licensed servers being quiet would become fixed
Guaranteed at least 40 racers take part in our events and all are really good in my opinion,its these that are needed to get lfs back up and running. I struggle to see the difference of a server running with 20 lap races and an event apart from a points or champ system
Thanks kagurazakayukari. Hope that our countries can solve those big economical problems.
Glad you got what you wanted, thanks to Flotch for his generosity. Smile

Though no need to go to such extremes with Sermilan and UnknownMaster21, they had all the right to be doubtful as they can't trust unknown people, from my point of view they helped to clear the doubt to those who are interested for the exchange, be comprehensive please don't be like those jerk populating this country who can't read the mood.
Thanks lfsrm. But I am not used to such suspicion. I presented a honest deal.

Let's race now.
After all, it is you, who knows yourself. Having any doubt's from other people should not cause any trouble into your account. People today are very mean, in both internet and real life, and no one should take unknown people lightly. ( Not saying it was anything easier in past, but anyway... )

But, seems everything have turned to be good, so let's change page already and have a good one. Welcome to LFS. People are mostly cruising or drifting, or having very random tests. Some occassional leagues going here and there. Feel free to choose your path in this realm! Please consider, that it was never personal, but sure I went all out. As everything was fine, no problems occurred. Enough this and enjoy --->

Btw... I used to trust people lightly... Then I went through the bottom... but survived LOL. Extremely valuable experience... but lost 8 and half years, technically.

I want to buy lfs
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG