The online racing simulator
Done! XFG_LCS Police V3.0
-
(Player910) DELETED by Player910 : Not needed anymore
-
(Player910) DELETED by Player910 : Not needed anymore
What an ass!
I don't know what happened here, but the correct response would have been "yes, you can do it yourself by buying a license." (As in the LFS T&Cs)
Quote from PeterN :I don't know what happened here, but the correct response would have been "yes, you can do it yourself by buying a license." (As in the LFS T&Cs)

He asked if someone could upload an XFG skin for him. I did it, 'cause why not... nothing illegal, an XFG skin. He wanted to have fun, so there you go.

His second post was, without thanking me or whatsoever, like "now I need this one to be uploaded"... I ignored him and when I came back, he already erased all his posts, leaving just mine to stand there... well, like that.

In conclusion: he should've been beaten much more by his parents.
#5 - BeNoM
Quote from sermilan :In conclusion: he should've been beaten much more by his parents.

Yup, good job. Encouraging violence, towards minors, on a racing game forum.
report it to your local police
If you feel so strongly about it, reload a blank skin or skin with your name or something on it (other end of horse picture you use in your avatar?) using same skin name.

Just remember to keep old Police skin safe, and if you use it online, give it another name (not V4!) before uploading.
Quote from sinanju :If you feel so strongly about it, reload a blank skin or skin with your name or something on it (other end of horse picture you use in your avatar?) using same skin name.

Just remember to keep old Police skin safe, and if you use it online, give it another name (not V4!) before uploading.

I erased it from my uploads, immediately after finding out he was gone. Not gonna be bothered with revenge or whatever.
The skins which were requested to be uploaded were stolen and are modified from the original LCS Cruise Server skin

Can someone upload this skin and make it so anyone can use it?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG