The online racing simulator
No servers?
(9 posts, started )
No servers?
Where are all the servers, theres only few and not many drivers at all. two weeks ago it was the opposite.
#2 - lucaf
"show empty servers" they all there. Just at the european morning time most are empty
As lucaf states its early in the morning here so many either in bed or at work Smile
Scawen, would it not be a good idea to set the show empty servers to on by Default? I've lost count of the number of times I've had to try and explain to people why they can only see a few 10's of servers instead of the hundreds available. Many people think my server closed years ago when in fact it's been running all the time, just often empty these days.
So there was a problem with autoupdate i guess, after update from T version to U, most of the servers come unavailable to see, so i had to go servers through Lfsworld. I now deleted whole game and downloaded clean version, i will report afterwards did that help.
As suggested above did you check that the "Show empty servers" option is set to yes at the bottom of the list?
I have attached an image to show you where
Attached images
lfs servers.JPG
Quote from JackSun :As suggested above did you check that the "Show empty servers" option is set to yes at the bottom of the list?
I have attached an image to show you where

Of cource i did... After reinstall its working now properly and servers are found like before the auto update.
Bit of weird glitch, maybe someone wiser could check it why that kind of problem appeared after auto update.
Quote from JackSun :Scawen, would it not be a good idea to set the show empty servers to on by Default? I've lost count of the number of times I've had to try and explain to people why they can only see a few 10's of servers instead of the hundreds available. Many people think my server closed years ago when in fact it's been running all the time, just often empty these days.

A big +1 for this idea

No servers?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG