The online racing simulator
Lag From nowhere :(
(26 posts, started )
Hello Everybody Smile

I Have A very big problem

I have 60+ fps and the gameplay was good but one day strange lag from nowhere comes
I really dosent have idea how to fix it
Help anybody

With Respect,
Jonas.

(System Specs)

Ram:2 Gb (But i buyed sum ddr2 stiks to make 4gb's :PP)

Processor: 2,80 Ghz

Gpu: 256 mb
Someone Help plz
You do have 256MB memory, that is definitely a part of the reason you're lagging. But since you haven't always had this lag i would suggest you to make sure the drivers are updated.

EDIT:
Back in the day when i had issues with my laptop, it usually helped to reinstall Windows. I did that like 4 times a year.
damn... thanks. i dont have issues but that day and this happends...
If you use Windows 10, there is a builtin recovery function. Run that and wait 20 minutes and you'll have a fresh Windows 10 again.
Check your pc temp, sometimes the high temperatures slow down your pc.
my os is Windows xp sp3 but when i get some sticks (Ram) then im make to windows 7
#8 - lucaf
Instead of investing to DDR2 RAM, put your money on a cheap old 2nd hand computer that is using DDR3 memory. Your hardware is really old! Another option would be to research for CPU upgrade. You are running Core2 Duo CPU right? You could found a cheap Core2 Quad CPU if you motherboard supports it.
My age only 13 old so yeah seems about right. i dont have that much money for new pc and some guys like me understands me fully.(Sorry for grammar not my first langauge)
how about optimizing the game for low pc (My Idea)?
Quote from DJjonukas :how about optimizing the game for low pc (My Idea)?

it is already very optimized !
I made it to run on an old laptop of my father in law for my 15 years old nephew : everyone was amazed how fluid and nice was LFS Big grin
Wonder how many recent games suport a 15 year old machine.

When u want to play LFS on it download and install the first versions Shrug
Rc-Maus play alone is bullshit i mean old version dosent have multiplayer
Quote from DJjonukas :Rc-Maus play alone is bullshit i mean old version dosent have multiplayer

First versions also have multiplayer just needs some friends

checking web there are still host online for 0.5Z25, 0.5Y, 0.5X
Quote from RC-Maus :First versions also have multiplayer just needs some friends

checking web there are still host online for 0.5Z25, 0.5Y, 0.5X

0.6Q would be the one to pick. It is the last* running Demo environment smooth on very old computers (* last with old Blackwood)
friends play newest versions so they dosent look at old ass 0.5 Y (Sorry for bad words Tongue )
Then just clean your PC from malwares (download free malwarebytes and do full scan) and enjoy the game. Also make sure you have enough disk space and that your hard drive is not crap.
Personally I don't recommend upgrade to Win7 with so old hardware.
Y?
gpu 256 ,,, laptop ?? power bateriwindows seting for max stable power ?
Quote from lucaf :...
Personally I don't recommend upgrade to Win7 with so old hardware.

and even : win10 is better for performances than win7
I asume that you're on a laptop. C2D 2.80GHz which should be the Extreme X9000 or something similar?
If this happens to be one of those replaceable GPU laptop, get a newer GPU one.
I'm running on my older laptop which only have T5500 w/ GMA 950. Not that bad to race with if you've some experience with heavy lag (10-40 fps that fluctuate in several corner). I'm currently finding a GPU replacement for my Acer 5920G since this old thing is heavily abused and has been running more than 10 years.

Try to find a RAM with a high clock e.g PC2 6400 and from the same manufacturer fron your other RAMs as they may dislike each other
guys i got desktop but its main builded so its not laptop guys stop type laptop Tongue
im gonna buy new graphics card but cheap one!
windows 7 needs bit lower specs
windows 10 needs very powerful and new pc
i dont think its gonna perform that good...
Quote from DJjonukas :im gonna buy new graphics card but cheap one!

Don't spend to much on it for lfs now. As there is new graphical update comming soon.

Better check web on complete 2e hand pc sales.

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG