The online racing simulator
Round 2 [10 Feb 2019] 3 hours of South City Town rev.

10th February 2019

Track: South City Town Course reversed (SO5r)
Cars: GT2 - FZ50 GTR with 19% intake restriction, FXO GTR with 21% intake restriction, XR GTR with 23% intake restriction

16:30 UTC Qualifying: 20-minute open qualifying session
17:00 UTC Race: 3 hours

Qualifying

During qualifying all drivers will be able to complete as many laps as they wish. However, a team needs at least one timed lap to be allowed to start the race. E.g. it is enough that one driver of the team sets a lap. If more then one driver of a team sets a lap time, the faster time will be taken for the starting line-up.
Important, the rules have changed slightly and only one driver of any competing team shall be on server and on track at any time.

Race

The grid departs between the final hairpin and the underpass in two-by-two formation. The field shall accelerate to 80kph (49mph). Overtaking is allowed with the Green-Flag-Message. Please be careful on the approach to the first braking zone, as no race has been won yet on the first lap.
The layout with the starting grid will be published later this week.
Please remember, there are NO Safety Cars, NO restarts. Rejoins are allowed at anytime but result in the loss of one lap, including rejoins due to connection loss.

I hope you will have a fun race nonetheless.

The server is again kindly provided by New Dimension Racing. The password will be sent to the teams on race day. Please check if your profile allows private messages, otherwise you will not get the information.
Attached images
OEC4_R2.png
Attached files
SO5R_NDR_OECIVr2.lyt - 1.9 KB - 340 views
#2 - gu3st
Will accept XRR setup donations Big grin
Password is sent and server is passworded.

EDIT: Layout attached. It is the layout that was on the server but with the grid moved according to the opening post.
-
(AzyerGames) DELETED by AzyerGames
I hope i signed up in time, not sure if i'll even be able to finish the race but i'm gonna join in
Quote from k_badam :I hope i signed up in time, not sure if i'll even be able to finish the race but i'm gonna join in

you're in time Wink no worries
I'm (03 RGA) withdrawing from today's race - I'm still ill with cold,can't focus enough to race without endangering others. Have fun! See ya in other races or in 4 weeks in OEC!
Quote from Eclipsed :I'm (03 RGA) withdrawing from today's race - I'm still ill with cold,can't focus enough to race without endangering others. Have fun! See ya in other races or in 4 weeks in OEC!

Get well soon!
#8 - L3VO
Somebody send me the password !
Quote from L3VO :Somebody send me the password !

Quote from TFalke55 :@L3VO: please activate private messages, otherwise I cannot send you the password.

Everyone else should have received it, if not please contact me.

Edit: PM sent now.
Round 2 qualifying results
Attached images
R2Q_results.PNG
unofficial race results very very unofficial and provisional I am afraid
Attached images
R2R_results.PNG
can someone send me a mpr?
I've got one minor complaint about the start light objects. Make sure the lights are far enough from the track that no cars can knock them over even if there is some lag "jumping". One of those lights fell over in T1(atleast for me) but for some reason it didn't happen in the replay https://clips.twitch.tv/BombasticStrongNuggetsSmoocherZ
I didn't know what those start objects were supposed to be for. Seemed like just extra clutter.
Those start light objects are from the layout being one used for an NDR event (the server has layouts from all NDR events available to it) - which we have controllable via insim when we run SCs and such. I don't think in any of the events run with them, I'd ever heard of anyone hitting them and causing them to land on the circuit. I'll audit the layout to test this case now I suppose!
Replays anyone?
Quote from dekojester :Those start light objects are from the layout being one used for an NDR event (the server has layouts from all NDR events available to it) - which we have controllable via insim when we run SCs and such. I don't think in any of the events run with them, I'd ever heard of anyone hitting them and causing them to land on the circuit. I'll audit the layout to test this case now I suppose!

I've seen them around the track several times (all cases were right after T1 I believe) and I have hit them at least 2 times.

Not the way our #11 entry would have liked the race to turn out but it provides very good slow-mo footage Shrug
Looking forward to the next one.

was not bad Smile
Quote from DataFi :I've got one minor complaint about the start light objects. Make sure the lights are far enough from the track that no cars can knock them over even if there is some lag "jumping". One of those lights fell over in T1(atleast for me) but for some reason it didn't happen in the replay https://clips.twitch.tv/BombasticStrongNuggetsSmoocherZ

wow that's really bad

Round 2 [10 Feb 2019] 3 hours of South City Town rev.
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG