The online racing simulator
Graphics Progress Report: Autocross
Hello Racers,

We have been working on graphics for some time now. A new lighting system allows more varied and realistic surface properties and we have a new shadow system. All tracks must be updated to take advantage of the new features.

This month we have taken some screenshots at the Autocross track, featuring the large car park, skid pad and drag strip. In the open configuration you can now drive between all areas using connecting roads and there is an extended car park beside the original Autocross area.

Read the whole report on the Graphics Progress Report: Autocross page.

- LFS Developers
Looks good!
#3 - lfsrm
It's always a pleasure seeing new progress! keep it up!
Looks great, but I really wished the autocross area to get expanded, I'd love to make more complex layouts but the space is not there.
I'm more of a racing-track-fan-type of a guy, but these new Autocross screenshots get me pumped. Great job guys, thanks for your hard work! Can't wait to see the new graphics in-action!
So awesome!

But i'm think so like this:

Progress report list:
2018 July - Westhill -(Start new graphics improvement lighting shadows)
2018 August - Blackwood
2018 September - Rockingham
2018 October - Aston
2018 November - Graphics Improvement render in-game.
2018 December - AUTOCROSS
2019 January - SouthCity
2019 February - Kyoto
2019 March - FernBay
2019 April - Start Release Test patch 0.7 (all new tracks graphics, new tyre physics and VWS maybe?).

See ya in April.

i'm right?
Very sexy Thumbs up
The scenery is just excellent, buildings and borders Heart Good job Mr Eric !!
I am speechless amazing work !!
Looks great, good job!
Quote from GT4_PL :So awesome!

But i'm think so like this:

Progress report list:
2018 July - Westhill -(Start new graphics improvement lighting shadows)
2018 August - Blackwood
2018 September - Rockingham
2018 October - Aston
2018 November - Graphics Improvement render in-game.
2018 December - AUTOCROSS
2019 January - SouthCity
2019 February - Kyoto
2019 March - FernBay
2019 April - Start Release Test patch 0.7 (all new tracks graphics, new tyre physics and VWS maybe?).

See ya in April.

i'm right?

No, bcs remeber what Scawen said in last report. "There are still two tracks to update after he finishes the one he is currently on. We plan to show you some more pictures in December." So i think Autocross is one of these two tracks.

Btw RIP karting track in Autocross.
Quote from valiugera :No, bcs remeber what Scawen said in last report. "There are still two tracks to update after he finishes the one he is currently on. We plan to show you some more pictures in December." So i think Autocross is one of these two tracks.

Btw RIP karting track in Autocross.

1- does not mean Eric was finishing autocross Tongue They may choose to share whatever they feel is the best to share, not consequently the latest materials updated Big grin

2 - go to /cp 14406116 -103306151 8933792 -28280 2508 0.0 40.0 in shift+U mode, and you will see that the karting is not visible from there, and the road we can see in this screenshot at the bottom right is going exatly there Wink
yeahhh ..... "connecting roads" Na-na
Quote from Flotch :1- does not mean Eric was finishing autocross Tongue They may choose to share whatever they feel is the best to share, not consequently the latest materials updated Big grin

2 - go to /cp 14406116 -103306151 8933792 -28280 2508 0.0 40.0 in shift+U mode, and you will see that the karting is not visible from there, and the road we can see in this screenshot at the bottom right is going exatly there Wink

But we still dont know where this road is going. So we can just wait and see what happen with karting track.
Just love it.
Quote from valiugera :But we still dont know where this road is going. So we can just wait and see what happen with karting track.

Let's trust in Eric and the karting tracks : remember Westhill => almost nothing spoiled, and 2 additional tracks Smile
By the way we received a newsletter ^^ ! It's been a longtime since we get one Na-na
Can't wait for test patch Smile
Quote from Flotch :By the way we received a newsletter ^^ ! It's been a longtime since we get one Na-na

We did? I don't see one in my inbox :c.
Quote from Flotch :Let's trust in Eric and the karting tracks : remember Westhill => almost nothing spoiled, and 2 additional tracks Smile
By the way we received a newsletter ^^ ! It's been a longtime since we get one Na-na

Only downside is that we don't have a car small enough for smallest karting track. MRT5 doesn't make a very good kart
will this is a part of connecting roads?
Attached images
白底图抠图_图片1_800X800_白底图.jpg
I would like to thank you for your hard work! Graphics updates are always very welcome. Screenshots look great, cascade shadows are going to make a huge difference and new shader system looks promising. I hope one day we will see 2 layered shaders for carpaint too.
Good job guys,I wish you happy holidays!
Very cool, very handsome. I like it.
PHYSICS ..ill wait for PHYSICS update ..the reason i play this simulator Frown
Quote from Sobis :We did? I don't see one in my inbox :c.

I promise : see img attached

BTW where is Degats doing the Juxtapose thing Uh-hu . We count on you, changes are kind of discrete : having both images side by side to see the differences is mandatory Tongue
Attached images
newsletterDecember.png

Graphics Progress Report: Autocross
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG