The online racing simulator
VW sirroco with new graphic update
since the team's working on the new graphic update why not have another crack at putting the vw sirocco in it.
because I don't think im the only one who really wants that car in the game. lfs please look into putting the vw into the game, pretty please
#2 - BeNoM
Here we go again...
IF i remember right the VW is waiting for the new tire physics.
#4 - Sobis
Quote from DataFi :IF i remember right the VW is waiting for the new tire physics.

You remember correctly.
Every time someone mentions the German car, God kills a puppy.
one of the reason : LX8 version was leaked, VW's one not ... Big grin So the treatment will be different ^^
But for now, let's not disturb the master, he may be in the final stage of testing the new tire physics before writting a progress report Big grin
Quote from Shirtkicker :Every time someone mentions the German car, God kills a puppy.

Surprised there are any puppies left!
Quote from Flotch :one of the reason : LX8 version was leaked, VW's one not ... Big grin So the treatment will be different ^^
But for now, let's not disturb the master, he may be in the final stage of testing the new tire physics before writting a progress report Big grin

i7 6400? Ya right
Quote from seksen :i7 6400? Ya right

yes ?
edit : you are right, it is wrong, it is a 6700
I clearly remember how excited I was about that physics / VW Scirocco update back then (10 years ago) and the thing is I'm still if not even more excited about it. Big grin
10 years ago right... hahaha
I mean sure.... I guess the developers could throw the VWS in the next update....

But of course you'll just have a car without wheels and movement, but HEY! At least you have your car, right?

uhhhhhhhh yes
If the next update would include tire physics, then most probably yes, we will see it.
And maybe when the progress reports of South City or Fern Bay will come it will figure the VWS in action Tongue Ya right
But dreams do come true ...
Big grin
But we gonna become grandpa... :/
according to recent progress reports'rate ... your children shall better be not so young if they have to make you grandpa Big grin Big grin
Why doesn't Scawen just put the car and then fix the physics later?
Because he's not one of those italian sim developers,who just release stuff and then try to fix bugs later.

Anyway - I still don't understand this obsession with that Folkscar. It's pretty lame 200HP FWD car,VW ditched it,I wouldn't mind if LFS devs ditched it too and released something more fun instead.
I will always come back to this thread when I need a good laugh
Going with that logic, we should remove all the cars and tracks because they have unfixed bugs.
I wish they could just say how close they are those finishing it.
Quote from Eclipsed :Because he's not one of those italian sim developers,who just release stuff and then try to fix bugs later.

Anyway - I still don't understand this obsession with that Folkscar. It's pretty lame 200HP FWD car,VW ditched it,I wouldn't mind if LFS devs ditched it too and released something more fun instead.

And the point is?

"Something more fun instead"... well, this thread is enough to do for that one!

People are sometimes on weird shapes mental wise.

Quote from lucaf :I will always come back to this thread when I need a good laugh

Me too, but I took a "coffee break" and returned about like now.
actually, i saw something promising about this car because i was mucking about in the dds skins/pics in the data base, and i saw thing like VWS wheels, VWS steering wheel. and in the dds skins there we the VWS skins.
please do a forum search where you can read the official reason why that car is not yet out

VW sirroco with new graphic update
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG