The online racing simulator
More Demo Content!
(38 posts, started )
Quote from kristofferandersen :...all the money you paid for iRacing was a waste of money...

What money? He's a 13 years old kid who can't afford S1 license until Christmas... Shrug
I'm guessing he gave up all already...
LFS's demo is already far too generous in my opinion.

Reason? Name one other comparable sim that offers that much content for free.
R3E ;p
omg apology of the competency ban!
Actually I agree with more content maybe all content. But then limit Demo to maybe 1 week or month Omg omg omg
Lol this thread was entertaining to read. You'll learn how to save as I did. It's worth it.

Asking for free stuff on this forum will never end well. I personally don't care, but anyone who's been here for over 5 years is VERY particular about what demo users can and can't say. Do I agree with how they act? No. Are they right? Heck yes.

If you want more stuff, you gotta pay. This game is a full time job for the devs, they can't just give it out. It's worth it. Trust me.
Quote from RC-Maus :Actually I agree with more content maybe all content. But then limit Demo to maybe 1 week or month Omg omg omg

That's one way to stop the crackers... they won't be needed when you can just pretend to be a new user every week/month Wink

Quote from TechEdison :... VERY particular about what demo users can and can't say.

That's not about demo, that's about cracking.
Correct, but it causes all demo users to be treated poorly. I was demo once, and I was treated poorly.

Edit:

not by everyone, I couldn't point fingers as I don't remember. But definitely some standoffish behavior.
Quote from TechEdison :...anyone who's been here for over 5 years is VERY particular about what demo users can and can't say...

That's a bit of nonsense. Demo users can say whatever they want. ChampionPlayzYT, the OP, did say what he wanted, didn't he? The responses that followed, especially after we learned that he was only 13 yo kid, were just explanations for him to understand why his request wasn't realistic and what he should do to make his wish happen.
Good Lord that video...

I would understand perfectly, if it was ordered and result is wrong. However, it I assume it was pure gift, despite wanting precise color. Can't always get exactly as wishing for.

Anyway, back to topic, remember, you can always send money... except seems you can't anymore.

Understood. How about earning it? in a way or another? 13yo ( soon 14 ) can highly understand certain requirements. Go for it!

Unless...hmmm
Quote from MicroSpecV :There's a reason why you learn how to save... money.

iRacing although being the far superior sim, it also is superior in its monetary charges for content. One year of racing in iR can set you back hundreds.

I don't like renting games (so for iracing i will never play it unless I can buy)
Quote from ChampionPlayzYT :...this is why probably looking towards iRacing...soon.

3 months of iRacing, or a lifetime of S3... hmmm, what a choice...

I'll take both!

More Demo Content!
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG