The online racing simulator
About Sim Racing
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Dankx
About Sim Racing
I originaly buyed LFS too play drift servers/cruise , but lately i been getting more intrested in Sim Racing Competition , can anyone point me in the right direction ? Im comfortable enough too play on any server without messing up the race for others but im not sure where 2 go. I have been playing on those 5 lap servers but those only run with DEMO cars and i would like too go a little deeper
Any league in the Leagues subforum is great!

I'd recommend FM GTi, FM Fox Friday, Rony's Fun Race, Sports Racing Team Finland. All are great leagues at the moment!
Change sim instead
There's plenty still going on if you know where to look.

Rony runs events every Tuesday night: RFTR & RTFR XL
(FM) GTi Thursday's happen at around 7:30pm UTC+1 and last for an hour
(FM) FOX Friday's happen at around 8:30pm UTC+1 and last just over an hour

Then there are leagues like the upcoming VERL

Generally check out the events sub forum and join the LFS Discord

Quote from Mikus1212 :Change sim instead

Congrats, you've had iRacing for 5 minutes, now stop posting unhelpful messages here.
lock thread instead
#8 - Dankx
AHAH way too hit the sim guy xD thank you
#9 - aolas
nice, to see that still some real racing is going on, not only Drift c***
Quote from Dankx :I originaly buyed LFS too play drift servers/cruise , but lately i been getting more intrested in Sim Racing Competition , can anyone point me in the right direction ? Im comfortable enough too play on any server without messing up the race for others but im not sure where 2 go. I have been playing on those 5 lap servers but those only run with DEMO cars and i would like too go a little deeper

Yes there is a Brazilian league that I am even present with my team.
I have been looking for Portuguese drivers to take to league and create multiple secondary teams, but I can not inflectively because of the problem of the time difference.
When in Brazil it is 9:00 PM in Portugal it is 1:00 AM
If you are interested it would be a great pleasure to accept you in the group

About Sim Racing
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG