The online racing simulator
Suggestion for LFS Developers :)
Hello all, I wanted to give you some suggestions today to improve our great LFS HeartLFS and why not bring a new track and cars up to new class for LFS.

Is that since the rockingham track and blackwood change came the LFS stopped having changes in level of tracks, nor does it have to be real tracks because that paid the licenses, but at least we could have more events in more circuits and that would be very good for LiveForSpeed.

At the moment it is very lacking of these news Frown at least some guarantee of this.

Some suggestions Smile

Why not have RB4 in GTR version for example?
XFG turbo version (to compete against XRT & FXO)
Possibility of being able to transform our car for example in a 4x4
Ever wondered what it would be like if we had the opportunity to turn our XRT into 4x4 for rally and rallycross? car would look amazing!
Why not have a new novelty and a surprise in the LFS in this aspect of cars and tracks? Smile

Keep up with your work that I greatly admire! Smile

Sorry if you have any English errors Frown I do not speak English yet :/

I wanted to apologize because I was mistaken in the previous post had not noticed that this was not this and I must have opened two tabs in general and when I noticed the error was already late and had already commented
Seriously... with all respect...

Are you troll? Or can't really read or bother to read forums? There are now several. several "issues".

First of all. About the track:

Quote from Scawen :We are working on new things. This test patch is something I was forced to work on due to the attacks in April. I added some autocross and InSim updates while we were at it.

A couple of weeks after the release of this full version, we plan to show some images of the new track updates Eric has been working on using the new graphics system which supports specular lighting and a new shadow system.

This is about why we do not have new cars. Here is another example about what happened to VWS:

Quote from Scawen :Yes, we announced it but did not release it because we didn't like the way the car had to be set up. It showed up flaws in the tyre physics. I went into a massive push to sort out the tyre physics but it turned out more difficult the more I found out about it as the months went by. That time was also at the end of a period of many years of very hard work. We also moved house to a different part of the country after our children were born and work ended up slowing, except for vital updates.

Eventually I got into cross country cycling and stopped smoking which is good because I am healthier and will hopefully live longer. The VR support was a boost for us and now I'm well beyond stage 1 of my cycling hobby. I'm able to work a lot and still do a few rides each week. I've been trying to get this stage of VR development sorted so I can get back to the tyre physics which will allow more types of vehicle to be simulated.

EDIT: Removed the final part, the explanation is above. We made some decisions that weren't the best but I believe we are getting back on track. The new tyre physics will really help, along with new content.

And you have suggested these before with same things, and we have read it, and ultimately those things you mentioned are suggested like... 5-6 years ago.

All what you do with this topic, and all what I do with this post is just waste of time. Please, find some things next time!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Seriously... with all respect...

Are you troll? Or can't really read or bother to read forums? There are now several. several "issues".

First of all. About the track:

This is about why we do not have new cars. Here is another example about what happened to VWS:

And you have suggested these before with same things, and we have read it, and ultimately those things you mentioned are suggested like... 5-6 years ago.

All what you do with this topic, and all what I do with this post is just waste of time. Please, find some things next time!

By chance, my friend is not the only one waiting for news such as these, many have even let LFS play because they say they are tired of not having new track´s.
These current updates are very important as you mentioned yes, but if you look closely there are leagues and communities that are starting to leave LiveForSpeed because there is already something missing in these aspects, to have news on tracks (to have even an inspired track of another real for example ) is already very important for LFS to have this and believes that it will bring a lot of people back to LiveForSpeed and if there is a continuation of that work LiveForSpeed grows a lot in a short time.

This is what has made it grow smaller simulators than LiveForSpeed, it is also true that they are created by studios and there is great feature and in LiveForSpeed it is only 3 \ 4 people and there is little recourse but believe if there are updates in that aspect I mentioned LiveForSpeed will Call a lot of people!
#4 - Racon
Quote from joaopaulopt :...because they say they are tired of not having new track´s...

Given open configurations, autocross objects, and the wealth of roads in WE, this always strikes me as collector syndrome (I suffer from it too, I'm not excluding myself). Have they driven any of Nova's tracks? 9397's BL set? Rony's open configs? My TT6? etc. Nope, but there they are bitching about not enough tracks.

Same with cars re: restrictions. If they think there's no difference between driving a UFR and a UFB(23%) or UFJ(45%), then no amount of new cars will make them happy, they'll always be wanting the next one.

If LFS could double track/car content overnight, it wouldn't be the saviour that everyone thinks, IMHO. I'm not saying new content wouldn't be fantastic, but missing out on what we've got because you're waiting for something else is just grass-is-greener thinking.
Quote from Racon :Given open configurations, autocross objects, and the wealth of roads in WE, this always strikes me as collector syndrome (I suffer from it too, I'm not excluding myself). Have they driven any of Nova's tracks? 9397's BL set? Rony's open configs? My TT6? etc. Nope, but there they are bitching about not enough tracks.

Same with cars re: restrictions. If they think there's no difference between driving a UFR and a UFB(23%) or UFJ(45%), then no amount of new cars will make them happy, they'll always be wanting the next one.

If LFS could double track/car content overnight, it wouldn't be the saviour that everyone thinks, IMHO. I'm not saying new content wouldn't be fantastic, but missing out on what we've got because you're waiting for something else is just grass-is-greener thinking.

Exactly many people already start leaving LiveForSpeed because of this.
It is to think of this that I launch this suggestion to create another type of novelty to have something different because it is also very important
Quote from joaopaulopt :Exactly many people already start leaving LiveForSpeed because of this.
It is to think of this that I launch this suggestion to create another type of novelty to have something different because it is also very important

I agree, tracks indeed are salt. But you could still get same answer, nothing is changed, other than devs are getting closer and closer to their target.

Why? Because we have got same answer over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again to these kind of suggestions.

What we have to do is patience. And I have time!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I agree, tracks indeed are salt. But you could still get same answer, nothing is changed, other than devs are getting closer and closer to their target.

Why? Because we have got same answer over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again to these kind of suggestions.

What we have to do is patience. And I have time!

I have Smile I just gave my suggestion to try to make my contribution to improve what is for me one of the best simulators that currently exists.

Suggestion for LFS Developers :)
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG