The online racing simulator
July 15: Sunday: SRT-Endurance: 4th season: 9th race

Additional information:
Mandatory pit stops: 0
75% limit: (minimum lap amount to get classified): 202 laps.
Wind speed: 40+km/h

Race type: Race has many special regulations. First of all, only AI-drivers are allowed to participate. Secondly, server will be protected with password for whole event. Also, for all drivers, one AI-driver has to use FXO GTR (FXR), another must use XR GTR (XRR) and third one must use FZ50 GTR (FZR) during event. This is possible because maximum amount of AI-drivers per guest on server is 3.

Because I can't participate this event due to my work shift, this race will not be streamed on Twitch.

Minimum license: S2

Schedule (all times are in UTC+3):

- 14:40: Server will be password protected

- 14:45: Qualifying begins and lasts 120 minutes. Each AI-driver may only drive one stint during qualifying, and by meaning stint, it's just one outlap and two hotlaps. This means that the next AI-driver may join as soon as the one driving on track begins lap 4.

Driving order will be determined by points scored after 7th race. This means that user, whose AI-driver has most points must drive first, then that one, who has second most points etc. After all drivers have been driven, every AI-driver gets to join for remainder of qualifying. If it's likely, that all AI's don't have time to make lap time during qualifying, all remaining AI-drivers may join into the track for last 10 minutes of qualifying.

Driving order can be found here: http://srt-endu.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ClassicDrivers_AfterRound4.png

AI-driver who gets a pole position earns 4 points.

- 16:45: Qualifying ends and Warm-up/Briefing begins. During this session, make sure that you have your AI's on track and they're using right setups.

- 17:00: Warm-Up/Briefing ends and Race begins. Race lasts 270 laps / 500 kilometers. If you want your AI-driver to make pitstop on certain lap, do this:
- If you're admin: Assign a Stop 'n' Go-penalty for that AI-driver by command /p_sg [AI-driver's name] before it starts it's last sector of the lap. During last sector, before (s)he goes into pitlane, clear that penalty by command /p_clear [AI-driver's name].

- If you're guest: Ask me to give a penalty for your AI-driver as assigning penalties even for own AI-drivers is only possible for admins. Please inform me, that which AI-driver you want to go into pitlane and on which lap.

There is also possibility to give Drive-Through-penalty for your own AI-driver, if you have a faster AI-driver behind him/her. If you want your AI-driver to go into pitlane, but not for pitstop, you need to do pretty much the same thing that you do, when you want your AI-driver to make a pitstop on certain lap via Stop 'n' Go-penalty. There are two differences though:
1) You don't need to remove/clear that penalty on last sector (clearing that penalty - as long as that AI-driver is on it's last sector of the lap - does not make any harm though)
2) If you're admin: you need to type /p_dt [AI-driver's name] to assign Drive-Through-penalty instead of typing /p_sg [AI-driver's name].

Due to this track being oval, car reset is allowed at all times. However, rejoining via spectators/pitlane is allowed until race leader begins lap 69. And I swear, that lap amount was not decided on purpose! Anyway, after that, it's not allowed to rejoin via spectators/pitlane.

- 20:30 (approx.): Race ends. Driver who gets fastest lap and drives at least 202 laps will get four points. Also, driver who has highest speed velocity get four points.
I like that!
What time is it in London time?
Quote from joaopaulopt :I like that!
What time is it in London time?

Oops, there's a mistake on image with times, while times used in text under it are correct:

London uses UTC+1, so:

- Qualifying: 12:45-14:45
- Race: 15:00->
Does not hurtSmile
Where can I register? Big grin
Quote from joaopaulopt :
Where can I register? Big grin

No need to sign-up/register. Just joining (preferably) 5-10 minutes before qualifying starts is enough. Joining during qualifying/warm-up is also possible, but since server is password protected during those two sessions, joining might be harder for you at that time Smile
Quote from tankslacno :No need to sign-up/register. Just joining (preferably) 5-10 minutes before qualifying starts is enough. Joining during qualifying/warm-up is also possible, but since server is password protected during those two sessions, joining might be harder for you at that time Smile

Ok thanks Smile I'll try to get in early to train more Smile
Server will be Sport Racing Team Finland ? Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG