The online racing simulator
40 fps in garage?
(7 posts, started )
40 fps in garage?
Hello,

Been a while since I played LFS, so installed it recently to see the updates and how far the development went. Have to say, it's still the same as years ago which is a shame. But let's get to the main point.

Why is my fps limited to 40fps while in garage? I mean, it looks very weird to see the car stuttering in garage while it's rotating and dropping.
I'm sure that if there are no cars in the race, then game is limited to 40. Once you joined it jumps up, unless it actually is limited to 40 in your settings.
#3 - BeNoM
It's not the same as years ago? New track, overhauled existing tracks, improved layout editor, fully rendered 3D mirrors, top-notch VR support, etc.
Almost same
Didn't know there was that much stutter with a full 40 fps. ;P I start to see it stutter at around 20, thats when it gets slideshowy.
"Almost the same" and still brilliant..... thank god Cool
Quote from BeNoM :It's not the same as years ago? New track, overhauled existing tracks, improved layout editor, fully rendered 3D mirrors, top-notch VR support, etc.

The last major update content wise was in January of 2017, as of today (May 2018) technically he's correct. Plus recent updates came in test patches, not actual updates to the game...therefore aren't technically apart of the full release

Never the less, the game is still perfectly fine.

40 fps in garage?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG